What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interim coach thread

Who becomes interim HC?

• Sanford

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Wilson

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Patterson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Barnett

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Hagan

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Random Colorado High School coach

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • McGeoghan

Votes: 61 58.7%

• Total voters
I don’t think I could’ve stomached 5 minutes with Fleck, I won’t hold Minnesota against Sanford, that was never going to work from the start.
Not sure what this means? You don't like PJ Fleck?

I think that Fleck is a unique character who won't mesh with a lot of coaches or players. It's a strength for him when the chemistry clicks but it can be difficult to get that chemistry right.

I think that Fleck is a unique character who won't mesh with a lot of coaches or players. It's a strength for him when the chemistry clicks but it can be difficult to get that chemistry right.
My BIL works in sports broadcasting at the college level, the last time I was visiting and the CU/MInny came on he volunteered from nowhere when Fleck hit the screen, "and there is the biggest dickhead I've ever interviewed."

Apparently everyone else forgets Sanford’s failures at Notre Dame, Western Kentucky, and Utah State. This guy is below mediocre and people just sop him up like a biscuit.
I certainly don't, but I will say his passion and energy level is a welcome change. It's still about wins.

One of you more spiritual types needs to do some kind of a spiritual cleansing over the native American graveyard that the champions center is clearly built upon. Once that is done, then hire a new coach.

by the way and totally unrelated, has anyone ever held up a mirror to see if Phil has a reflection? Just asking questions…

I find it so interesting how much CU social media has been pumping up the energy and enthusiasm of these coaches in their new roles. I doubt that positive energy and enthusiasm is going to result in a lot of difference in the win-loss column for this team, but it's loud and clear that Kardboard's lack of personal affect was one of his biggest obstacles. I can't imagine getting excited to play for that guy.

Last edited:
I find it so interesting how much CU social media has been pumping up the energy and enthusiasm of these coaches in their new roles. I doubt that positive energy and enthusiasm is going to result in a lot of difference in the win-loss column for this team, but it's loud and clear that Kardboard's personality was one of his biggest obstacles. I can't imagine getting excited to play for that guy.
I think they’re just trying to drum up enthusiasm in any way they can since the team and coaches are still basura…

Back