What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

Fight Fighting GIF by PBS
Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

After further review, @The Alabaster Yak is wrong. 15 yard penalty and loss of down.
Ok, so far so good. Goalline keeps things moving.
Great! Fight is the next word. Well done Carolina.
FIGHT
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT
Go Ahead Fight GIF by moodman
Another fight? Yes. That is correctly done by Birch. And then he adds a gif, as is appropriate, but it has 4 fights. You could make a case that the 4 fights in the gif would complete the sequence, but that doesn’t work with the fight that he included in his post. So I took it as a single fight and therefore, the need for 3 more fight’s.
No idea how this fits, but since it’s fighting buffaloes, I’ll allow it.
you blew it GIF

But, good news is we nailed it last week and couldn’t quite get it done in week one
And in conclusion, Yak is…
Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

After further review, @The Alabaster Yak is wrong. 15 yard penalty and loss of down.

Another fight? Yes. That is correctly done by Birch. And then he adds a gif, as is appropriate, but it has 4 fights. You could make a case that the 4 fights in the gif would complete the sequence, but that doesn’t work with the fight that he included in his post. So I took it as a single fight and therefore, the need for 3 more fight’s.

Oh Spiff, post reviews are moderator duty. Because we are so perfect and obviously unbiased in all aspects.

200.gif

After review, Birch actually had 4 fights, in text, in his post. The black font makes it hard to see. Therefore we have 5 text fights, and 4 gif fights, making 9 total. If we take away your post, and Birch’s gif, we arrive at the proper number of 5. First down @The Alabaster Yak, Spiff is charged a timeout and one disluke.

You will notice three black fights after the single gold fight in my post with four fights.

Edit: nm haha

Oh Spiff, post reviews are moderator duty. Because we are so perfect and obviously unbiased in all aspects.

200.gif

After review, Birch actually had 4 fights, in text, in his post. The black font makes it hard to see. Therefore we have 5 text fights, and 4 gif fights, making 9 total. If we take away your post, and Birch’s gif, we arrive at the proper number of 5. First down @The Alabaster Yak, Spiff is charged a timeout and one negative rep.
I missed the fights in black font.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I disagree with your assessment here, Spiff.

Typically, the first and second "fight" are independent posts, followed by a "fight, fight, fight". And forgetting that, if we're okay with Birch's wall of "fight" post, then the next post should be "**** 'em up, **** 'em up, go CU!". Continuity is key.

So not only was a post featuring a solo.gif completely misplaced, it cannot be ignored that the .gif was of a muskox, which makes no sense whatsoever.

After further review, the ruling on the field has been confirmed! Spiff is still wrong!

I disagree with your assessment here, Spiff.

Typically, the first and second "fight" are independent posts, followed by a "fight, fight, fight". And forgetting that, if we're okay with Birch's wall of "fight" post, then the next post should be "**** 'em up, **** 'em up, go CU!". Continuity is key.

So not only was a post featuring a solo.gif completely misplaced, it cannot be ignored that the .gif was of a muskox, which makes no sense whatsoever.
I Agree Sabrina Carpenter GIF by First We Feast

****ing up this thread is an old tradition that hasn't really produced a lot of victories.

It's almost as if this thread and the product on the field are unrelated.

And yet, I can't bring myself to fully believe that.
If we win today I could only logically conclude that it would be because of the fighting asian yaks.

Cracking first mimosa. Well actually 2nd but who’s counting?
Crack? Not pop?

Liver, I can't let that kind of mimosa foul continue. One can get all kinds of crazy with mimosa toppings, but it shall not come from a can!

This is how we end up with Buffaloes to France Mimosa trips for educational purposes.

Mimosas are so Pac12.
CU is a magical place where people from all over come together for the experience of a lifetime. No conference can really encapsulate our unique experience.

I have been known to enjoy kir royale when at home. Which will be cut short this year because I did not go to France myself and get my favored creme de cassis.

Mimosas it will have to be. OJ is plentiful here.

Crack? Not pop?

Liver, I can't let that kind of mimosa foul continue. One can get all kinds of crazy with mimosa toppings, but it shall not come from a can!

This is how we end up with Buffaloes to France Mimosa trips for educational purposes.
Have faith dear friend. Veuve doesn’t come in a can. I was simply mimicking the old sweaty teets morning exclamation.

Back