What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

...a mighty score
How do we go from an absolute masterclass with Ken accounting for the “roll up” in gif form

Art Glitch GIF

To these two just absolutely BLOWING it in the same thread?

Never change AllBuffs

How do we go from an absolute masterclass with Ken accounting for the “roll up” in gif form

To these two just absolutely BLOWING it in the same thread?

Never change AllBuffs
To be fair to Nik, I had to go back less than a minute after my initial attempt because I either missed the.gif or it wasn’t inserted yet.

And Nik was posting at the same time. And the “up” was unclear in the.gif.

It takes a village to **** up a thread this badly.

I found last week’s thread even more confounding.

To be fair to Nik, I had to go back less than a minute after my initial attempt because I either missed the.gif or it wasn’t inserted yet.

And Nik was posting at the same time. And the “up” was unclear in the.gif.

It takes a village to **** up a thread this badly.

I found last week’s thread even more confounding.
Pro-tip: just dash out your response in standard font as quickly as possible, then hit save and see what happened in the interim before becoming artistic.

I swear you all are amateurs.

Pro-tip: just dash out your response in standard font as quickly as possible, then hit save and see what happened in the interim before becoming artistic.

I swear you all are amateurs.
That's what I do as well.

But there was absolutely nothing I could do to accommodate the "up" below my post.

To be clear I was confused by Ken’s post at first. It took me a minute.

Also to be clear my gif was intended as the entirety of the shoulder to shoulder line

To be clear I was confused by Ken’s post at first. It took me a minute.

Also to be clear my gif was intended as the entirety of the shoulder to shoulder line
I thought it was 1 shoulder. Hard to tell. I almost posted “to/we” cause it wasn’t clear where to take it.

Back