What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell and Chris Wilson fired

He doesn’t care about moving up and neither does the admin.

I’m thinking our new CU President Saliman actually cares. could he be the reason we saw the events that occurred Sunday with firing the HC/DC? He may not have made the decision but I think he has expectations for the program And he expects more Than what we’ve seen previously. Perhaps he is going to be much more involved in getting this right

I find it absolutely disgusting that Plati is still employed. He will happily throw any former coach, media member or fan under-the-bus with his angry outbursts. The fat **** has reduced student interns to tears, alienated media and had rageful, shouting outbursts at fans. He's one of the worst human beings who has ever worked at CU.

Go listen to the Press Conference with with RG, DiStefano and Mike Sanford. It sounds like PlatI is near death. No joke - I wish I was kidding - amazingly, he still has a job at CU! Being near death still does not mean you should turn the reins over to someone else with more energy.

Go listen to the Press Conference with with RG, DiStefano and Mike Sanford. It sounds like PlatI is near death. No joke - I wish I was kidding - amazingly, he still has a job at CU! Being near death still does not mean you should turn the reins over to someone else with more energy.

Speaking of near death, did you just reply to yourself and tell yourself to listen to a press conference

Speaking of near death, did you just reply to yourself and tell yourself to listen to a press conference

Are you interested in dealing with what really matters, or taking little digs so you can be special? You’re such a chump.

For those that listened, it’s clear that Plati has than a year above ground. How can that possibly be the person introducing a critical Press Conference with a quivering voice????

I’m thinking our new CU President Saliman actually cares. could he be the reason we saw the events that occurred Sunday with firing the HC/DC? He may not have made the decision but I think he has expectations for the program And he expects more Than what we’ve seen previously. Perhaps he is going to be much more involved in getting this right

I think there’s truth to this. I’m going to reserve judgement for a bit while still pressing that changes need to be made. Phil was his usual indignant, pretentious piece of **** self and RG seems like he’s just lost his puppy. I don’t think Phil or RG wanted to fire KD, ironically for different reasons, but still didn’t want to fire him. I think/hope that the mandate came down from on high that changes needed to be made. Phil used the presser to push back and exert his style of “it’s my campus and I’m in charge” and RG was just weak and sad. I’d expect this to continue from Phil, but I’m also optimistic that it’ll be overruled by Saliman if push comes to shove as I suspect he was today.

Are you interested in dealing with what really matters, or taking little digs so you can be special? You’re such a chump.

For those that listened, it’s clear that Plati has than a year above ground. How can that possibly be the person introducing a critical Press Conference with a quivering voice????
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

You saw the presser, right? PD/Admissions not changing and RG not changing (so far). I’ll believe in actual change when I see it.

BTW - Saliman is not going to kick Hagan to the curb either.

You saw the presser, right? PD/Admissions not changing and RG not changing (so far). I’ll believe in actual change when I see it.

BTW - Saliman is not going to kick Hagan to the curb either.
Hagan is the least of my concern. Give him a $180k / year job in the AD doing nothing but photo ops and talking to donors, maybe occasionally have him check on players. We need to keep the pressure on Todd to force changes that make us competitive. Those changes to admissions would not only benefit the AD and football program, but it would go a long way to serving Colorado residents by allowing them to get the credit they earned from other institutions without needlessly repeating stuff or being forced to take extra stuff at CU. I firmly believe the transfer credit issue is nothing but a money grab designed to artificially increase tuition revenue.

Hagan is the least of my concern. Give him a $180k / year job in the AD doing nothing but photo ops and talking to donors, maybe occasionally have him check on players. We need to keep the pressure on Todd to force changes that make us competitive. Those changes to admissions would not only benefit the AD and football program, but it would go a long way to serving Colorado residents by allowing them to get the credit they earned from other institutions without needlessly repeating stuff or being forced to take extra stuff at CU. I firmly believe the transfer credit issue is nothing but a money grab designed to artificially increase tuition revenue.
I don’t care about Hagan either. I have no faith. Show me.

Didn't love that, but I feel like assuming one of those former Buffs is Joel Klatt seems safe. ****, I'd call Chris Fowler as well. That's fine-I want both as involved with CU as they're comfortable being.......especially in a situation like this.

Knuckleheads like Chad Brown need to stay out.

The one semi-positive takeaway I have from tonight is Sanford. Seemed like a breath of fresh air coming off of Dorrell. Liked what I heard, and definitely am looking forward to getting up there to see this group with him in charge.
Maybe we can get Alfred to weigh in.

Back