What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

fear rat GIF by South Park

And are those f*ckrods intentionally throwing shade at our new scoreboard? Or is that sh*tty amateur AI stuff?

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 3.20.07 PM.jpg

So they dug themselves out of their literal hole in the ground and are mocking us for living in actual civilization? I’m confused with that graphic.

And are those f*ckrods intentionally throwing shade at our new scoreboard? Or is that sh*tty amateur AI stuff?

View attachment 76602
KSU showing up to Folsom with a giant dildo slung over their right shoulder and a bag of lube and hot pockets dangling from their left hand. Chris Hansen will be coming through the gate with camera crew ready to stop these perverts.

Last edited:
Plenty of time for us to come up with way better in game entertainment, and a drone show!

I was just thinking about whether or not we have LED field lights? You must have newer lights to turn them on and off or change colors. We likely have old ones that you cannot turn off, or they take 15 min to come back on

KSU showing up to Folsom with a giant dildo slung over their right shoulder and a bag of lube and hot pockets dangling from their left hand. Chris Williams will be coming through the gate with camera crew ready to stop these perverts.

He's facing the buffaloes. I don't think that giant dildo is slung over his shoulder.

View attachment 76602
Also. They have burrowed in from the north. Not exactly the most direct route from Kansas. But I guess if you tunneled nearly a 1,000 miles, a short left turn at the very end is not out of the question.

All of which leads to the question... WTF is this supposed to be? I would prefer a Dr. Strange sort of portal concept. Save a bunch of time and effort... and also... magic.

Also. They have burrowed in from the north. Not exactly the most direct route from Kansas. But I guess if you tunneled nearly a 1,000 miles, a short left turn at the very end is not out of the question.

All of which leads to the question... WTF is this supposed to be? I would prefer a Dr. Strange sort of portal concept. Save a bunch of time and effort... and also... magic.
They go to school at KSU. Forget the compass issues. I'm sure they're thinking how smart a tunnel would be since altitude wouldn't affect you if you were underground.

1. To the parents missing this game due to late kick, I emphasize and, FWIW, I'm really confident you'll not regret that in the long run. If I lived more convenient to anyone, I'd ask the wife to offer CU game child sitting at our home.

2. As fiend pointed out, this will allow me to hike and take a **** during the day and still make the game. 💯. I like it.

Last edited:

View attachment 76602
Give them a break. They've missed us.

I can live with this time. I have volleyball in ****ing Bailey at 10, but there's no ****ing way I'm missing the first game in 14 years against those goobers. Is Bill Snyder 100 yet?

Last edited:
Back