What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Larry Scott & the Pac-12 need to do something

Ding ding ding!

The lack of vision is absolutely breathtaking.

Only one thing left to do to Larry.....

RtIcvpT.gif

Larry Scott saying there shouldn't be a playoff expansion because of the tradition of the Rose Bowl and what it means to the Pac 12 is the most asinine take I've heard on expansion. First, I'm pretty sure most fans would rather have their team in the CFP, instead of the Rose Bowl. Second, does he understand that every three years the Rose Bowl is a playoff game?

Larry Scott saying there shouldn't be a playoff expansion because of the tradition of the Rose Bowl and what it means to the Pac 12 is the most asinine take I've heard on expansion. First, I'm pretty sure most fans would rather have their team in the CFP, instead of the Rose Bowl. Second, does he understand that every three years the Rose Bowl is a playoff game?

He's voicing the opinions of his bosses. Same mentality the old guard in the B1G had when they called their divisions "Legends" and "Leaders". I thought that the Pac-12 would be more dynamic and progressive. I've been surprised at how conservative and slow-moving the Pac-12 has been. Heck, there seems to be an old money contingent that would like to go back to the Pac-8 and another, similar contingent, that would like to limit membership to AAU members with the conference being a western Ivy. Revenue and football competitiveness are not drivers of the Pac-12 agenda.

He's voicing the opinions of his bosses. Revenue and football competitiveness are not drivers of the Pac-12 agenda.

I’d say that probably mirrors the sentiments of most of the administration at CU. Probably means we are in the best conference in terms of overall attitude towards college athletics.

And other national media pile on to that...

He's clueless. I'm trying to think of things that he's done that have succeeded-Short of adding CU and Utah/the Pac 12 CG, not much is coming to mind. This take just goes to show how lost he is. One more thing-Does he not know that the Rose Bowl takes the highest available Pac 12 team in years when the champ makes the playoff?

Back