What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Last call for CU Buffs texas license plates

Yes, I did. It's awesome, too.
Next time you show up for a Buff function in DFW, I'll let you in on the secret.
I'll be looking...... And if you find yourself in the home town of the current Freshman Pac12 Women's Basketball Player of the Week.....

I'll be looking...... And if you find yourself in the home town of the current Freshman Pac12 Women's Basketball Player of the Week.....
I knew she was going to be great. What is the deal with Southlake? Superior in most sports.

I knew she was going to be great. What is the deal with Southlake? Superior in most sports.
To be honest I really can't figure it out either. Lots of emphasis on committing to your chosen sport and working on it year round... while you get a lot of over achievers and successful teams, I think kids here (and other places too I suppose) miss out on the breadth of sports these days. Lots of professional athletes make their home here which doesn't hurt.

What? Is Ken Starr part of the dmv crew down there??? Cmon... What's wrong with that plate? :whistle:
I figure there'd be a reasonable chance that whoever reviews the application would be a fan of one of the other schools, smile, and "look the other way" while they approve it.

It'd be worth willing the dice.

I figure there'd be a reasonable chance that whoever reviews the application would be a fan of one of the other schools, smile, and "look the other way" while they approve it.

It'd be worth willing the dice.

Haha, that would be stellar if somehow it got pushed through.

Update on Texas CU plates.

Production is scheduled to begin in May 2016.

Call to action:
- If you ordered a plate, keep that plate on order. Also ask your fellow Texas based friends of CU to get one now.
- If you are one of the 9,000 or so CU alumni with a vehicle registered in Texas, or if you otherwise love CU, then refer to the link in the opening post and get your order in.

Should the numbers drop below 200 (due to cancellation or other churn), production will not happen. We're not out of the woods yet.

(And, yes, If you don't live in Texas, this minimum requirement is yet one more reason you can add to your list of why Texas sucks.)

Update on Texas CU plates.

Production is scheduled to begin in May 2016.

Call to action:
- If you ordered a plate, keep that plate on order. Also ask your fellow Texas based friends of CU to get one now.
- If you are one of the 9,000 or so CU alumni with a vehicle registered in Texas, or if you otherwise love CU, then refer to the link in the opening post and get your order in.

Should the numbers drop below 200 (due to cancellation or other churn), production will not happen. We're not out of the woods yet.

(And, yes, If you don't live in Texas, this minimum requirement is yet one more reason you can add to your list of why Texas sucks.)
Disluke! Start production and get me my plates pronto!

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco1_500.gif

I am happy that the article did not say something like, despite CU leaving the Big 12 five years ago and fielding one of the worst football teams in the country for the past seven years.....

FWIW, the article made the printed version of the Star Telegram.

Bump because I just bought my nephew some CU plates for his birthday and the randomly chosen plate number includes the number, "62". Well played MyPlates. Well played. Wonder if I can swap them for the ones that I have.

Back