What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #18 ranked (AP)/ #12 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #80 (NET) UCLA (Boulder, Saturday, 2/22, 2:00 PM, CBS)

We’ll make the NCAA tourney and get to the sweet 16. Done deal. A loss now is good. Keeps us honest.

The refs decided to have CU blow a nine point lead at home huh? Powerful
Refs decided that every time UCLA bodied kin underneath it was OK, and every time CU ****ing touched ucla it was a foul.

So yes, the refs handed ucla that 9 PT comeback

2 separate 5 PT swings where we got fouled - no call. UCLA doesn't get TOUCHED - foul, 2 shots or and 1.

In a row.

Momentum handed to UCLA when it should have been a 10+ PT lead

Right. They forced Colorado to play terrible defense and go missing on offense for 8+ minutes (again) too? Sure, Jan.
Hard to play D when every time their PT guard bobs his head it's a foul.

Evan gets thrown to the ground on consecutive rebounds - let em play

Hard to play D when every time their PT guard bobs his head it's a foul.

Evan gets thrown to the ground on consecutive rebounds - let em play
You must’ve missed the wide open looks they were getting or the second chance points we let them make or the inability for CU to make a shot late (aside from Kin)... deflection is a really poor look.

I’m not ready to say the refs are why the Buffs lost the game.

I am ready to say that the P12 is going to disappoint in the tourney again because this bull**** of calling games completely different from one half to the next is going to **** everyone over. I was fine with how they called the first half. I was less fine but willing to accept how they called the second. How they called the game as a whole was absolute horse **** and I’m so tired of this every season in conference play. All I want is consistency. I’ve accepted the refs are gonna suck - can they at least be consistent in their sucking?!?

Thank God this team is in the Pac. They would be last in the Big East below DePaul and SJU. Dead last.

Disappointing loss. Couldn't defend the ball screen at the end of the game. That's on the coaches. Oh well, on we play, let's see how this shakes out.

Glad to see Siewert get the start for senior day.

But very surprised that he was in for Bey vs. Battey. Battey can get into foul trouble so lessening his minutes early would be advantageous. Bey is one of the top two players on the team. Not starting him contributed to our slow start. I wonder if his uninspiring play was due to being upset in not starting !?!? He still played 31 minutes, though . It's on him if he was pissed and let it affect his play, but maybe he took it personally.

Why no Tad press conference?

There was one.

Glad to see Siewert get the start for senior day.

But very surprised that he was in for Bey vs. Battey. Battey can get into foul trouble so lessening his minutes early would be advantageous. Bey is one of the top two players on the team. Not starting him contributed to our slow start. I wonder if his uninspiring play was due to being upset in not starting !?!? He still played 31 minutes, though . It's on him if he was pissed and let it affect his play, but maybe he took it personally.

Bey and Siewart gave up too much size/strength to UCLA. They needed Battey to handle UCLA’s 5s.

There was one.

Bey and Siewart gave up too much size/strength to UCLA. They needed Battey to handle UCLA’s 5s.

They didn't link to it from their FB page like usual. I'd love hear Tad's take on why they scored at will down low in the last 6-7 minutes.

There was one.

Yep, that one dude kicked our ass. More than one, but especially him. Want to say it was Riley? I was pretty pissed off watching it. :D

Back