What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #19 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #15 (NET) Arizona (Tucson, Saturday, 1/18, 12:30 PM MT, Fox)

The truth stings like a bitch. POS cheaters.
FWIW, I don't think UA is as egregious as what's going on elsewhere. They've got a system in place that's been there a long time. I think they had an assistant go off the reservation a bit from the standard type of rule breaking that everyone pretty much accepts is just the way the game is played. USC has shown that when it gets dirty in hoops recruiting that it gets real dirty and is also stupid about it (i.e., former HC who got caught personally delivering a cash envelope).

Can we just start the ****ing game already. Gawd ... I hate Fox.

Fox Sports app is on blackout for this game through Sling. Anyone know a better option than listening to KOA through iHeart app? I'm still getting used to this streaming thing.

Can't have a bad game from Battey. He's turned it over twice in the last minute.

Schwartz 0-for his last 18 from 3 ... wow.
It's like that awful streak of games Siewert went through last season. Too good of a shooter for that to happen. Just has to stay confident and shoot his way out of it.

This better be one of those games where Schwartz is gawd awful the whole game, but hits the game winner in the end.

Back