What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mark Wetmore OUT

Just now I see as the coaching staff:

Brock Brockman, Casey and Lindsay Malone as assistant coaches, Karen Lechman as Director of Operations and Jenny Simpson and Brandon Johnson as Coaches.

No one has the title of head coach.
that is under track and field. The cross country page has different coaches with Simpson Val and Micaela D.

I didn't realize they are two separate sports.

Lindsey Malone is off to some Big 12 meeting called Big 12 Beyond Borders.
I could see Lindsey becoming the head coach of the whole thing and then hiring somebody like Simpson to coach the distances. I am really hoping they can get somebody like the the NC State cross country coach. She had won a couple of Nattys. Could give her a chance to run her own program

Back