What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Utah | Mar. 2nd @ 4pm | ESPNU

Good lord Kin. Did you not get any sleep last night? Worst I’ve seen him and Lucas play.

We need to play better. Really happy we won, but it shouldn’t have been close. Great 3 point D though.

Solid win. Defensive effort was mostly really good. D’shawn created offense. Evan created offense. Lucas’ shooting is broken right now, but he made a huge three. Hope he warms up some in Vegas. Tyler continues to be our best player, but Kin has a really solid game too.

Let’s bring that defensive effort next week against the LA schools.

These guys need to keep being aggressive, take it to the cup, if it's there. You can always back it out.

people can complain about Tad as a coach in certain situations. what often goes unsaid is that Tad is great at teaching kids how to really good defensive players. coaching and teaching them at practice. you can disagree with his game plans or play calling, but not that. great defense today and Evan B had 2 moves to the hoop that showed how he good he really can be on offense.

people can complain about Tad as a coach in certain situations. what often goes unsaid is that Tad is great at teaching kids how to really good defensive players. coaching and teaching them at practice. you can disagree with his game plans or play calling, but not that. great defense today and Evan B had 2 moves to the hoop that showed how he good he really can be on offense.
I will give him that. Tad teaches his players to play solid D without fouling. If the offensive player makes it, ok, but make him earn it without bailing him out by fouling. But don't just concede the basket - get in position and get your hands straight up.

If Gatling gets hot at the right time ... this team can beat anyone in Vegas. Bey and Battey are total studs. Kin runs the show like a pro even when he’s not scoring. Schwartz and Kountz are starting to create for themselves. All we’re missing is a consistent shooter.

Barely made it to the last 5 minutes due to weather (was already going to miss 1st 1/2) - but glad I did. Fun to see the win.

I still think Battey is my favorite player, possibly ever.

Beginning of the season, he was getting subbed in at the end of the game only on offense. Now, he's good enough (and not in foul trouble) to be subbed in as a defensive player.

Last edited:
Reading through this thread and comparing the number of positive vs negative posts from @DBT is why I don't follow these game threads in real time...
It’s a coping mechanism. I really do think we can play a lot better. I don’t see that as being negative. And Lucas and Kin did not play well. I think they would agree. I didn’t realize Kin had been ill before the game. So that explains that.

Back