What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB - Week 11 (Jan 15th - Jan 21st)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
This Duke & Miami game has been great.

73-70 Duke with 1:30 left.

Weird to be cheering for Duke, but I'm anti the FBI programs this year.

Gary Trent with the dagger from 3.

Dude's been on fire for Duke tonight.

Duke won by 8. Just destroyed Miami down the stretch.

Got a great one coming on ESPN now with #10 KU at #6 WVU. ESPN's "Big Monday" is pretty great.

WVU is a lot stronger on the inside than what Huggins has had in the past there. This looks more like his old Cincinnati teams. They're good.

That block on the fast break....

wow.jpg

Did not see that 2nd half coming. Very impressive comeback by Kansas.

Of the two, though, WVU is the team I wouldn't want to draw in my NCAA tourney bracket.

Did not see that 2nd half coming. Very impressive comeback by Kansas.

Of the two, though, WVU is the team I wouldn't want to draw in my NCAA tourney bracket.

TTech - senior laden, tough team. I don't think anyone around these parts thought they'd be playing as well as they are.

Big integer conference tourney could be really interesting this year.

Purdue looks every bit a 1 seed tonight. Destroying a down Wisconsin team. Not the most athletic squad, though.

In our bad loss news, pivotal games for Iowa this week-at Rutgers (there's another ugly loss if they lose there) tonight, and then Purdue goes to Iowa City on Saturday morning.

Best thing for CU to do is just worry about themselves for now and get W's. I know that other stuff factors in but it's not gonna matter a damn bit if they don't care of their business first.

SMU at Wichita State is a damn good game so far. 2 point SMU lead with under 5 minutes left in the 1st half. ESPNU

Why does it seem that every college team from the midwest always has a guy who looks like Conner Frankamp (i.e., balding white dude who's an accountant by day and a YMCA adult league all-star on the weekends)... and that guy is absolutely lethal?
873836124-e1510633634603.jpg

Great win for Houston. Big time resume builder.

TCU vs Iowa State coming on now.

TCU is #24, but I expect them to fall. Big 12 is brutal and Jaylen Fisher is confirmed out for the season. Dude can ball.

Utah up 46-34 on Washington with 13 minutes left. Ugly game. UW can't make a shot and can't get a defensive rebound. And Utah hasn't taken advantage of it like they should have.

Michigan State is destroying Indiana. Which is cool since Miles Bridges is my favorite college basketball player this year who isn't wearing a CU jersey.

34 point lead at Iowa?

I don't know if I'm more impressed by Purdue right now or more disgusted by Iowa.

Back