What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Week 13 (Jan 29th - Feb 4th)

Virginia plays such good defense. Granted Syracuse is struggling this year but holding them to under 30% shooting at home with just under 8 minutes to play is impressive.

Just read where this is the first time since 1969 that Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky all lost to unranked opponents on the same day.

Stanford-Oregon game was such a blow out, I’m now watching War for the Planet of the Apes with my 10 yo daughter.

Udub vs Zona is a great basketball game.

I'm not feeling so bad about how CU played in the loss to the Huskies. They're beating UA to every loose ball, too. They've got some athletes.

The Buffs will likely have a good RPI oppurtunity when they visit Seattle in a couple weeks.

Short of king having a UCLA type game, Dallas and Lucas, are really going to have to be consistent playmakers in the high post for us to have shot vs the dawgs zone. That’s to say nothing of how bereft I feel at no longer having Johnny Dawkins in the conference.

Pretty good game so far on ESPNU of ASU at Wazzu.

Wazzu can help CU's position in the conference standings if they can pull off the home upset today.

Back