What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Week 4 Games

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Our Buffs will play at CSU in what will be the toughest test yet this season.

PAC-12 needs a good week or it might be a 2 bid league in March.

Xavier putting the beat-down on ****bailer. Xavier has elite guards; Macura is a beast.. Might be the best team the Buffs face all season. .

Iowa gets only 17 points in the 2nd half after a tie game at half, losing by 24 to VaTech. The Rams lost to Missouri State by 10 in Springfield.

This Duke-IU game is fun. Deron Davis has lost some weight and aside from some early foul trouble, looks really good. I'm not saying he's ready to go pro, but he's much better than his freshman season. I wish the PAC would do something like the ACC/BIG challenge.

I'd love a p12/b12 challenge (If they'd live up to their number...) But chance to play ku or **** bailer pre conf? Fun

Deron Davis is killing Duke down low... but is building a brick house from the free throw line. Duke up 6 with 2:30 left.

The game I really want to watch tonight (9pm) is San Diego State vs San Diego, but I can't find a broadcast. SD is 5-0 and could be a really good test for our Buffs next month.

The game I really want to watch tonight (9pm) is San Diego State vs San Diego, but I can't find a broadcast. SD is 5-0 and could be a really good test for our Buffs next month.

It’s on fox sports west. Which is no help for anyone east of Barstow. (n)

Our Buffs will play at CSU in what will be the toughest test yet this season.

PAC-12 needs a good week or it might be a 2 bid league in March.

Any loss other than @Xavier prior to the start of conference play is a bad loss-especially given where this team stands right now....

Last edited:
Any loss prior to the start of conference play is a bad loss-especially given where this team stands right now....
I'm hoping to go .500 the rest of the way to finish 18-12. I'd think that would be a solid NIT resume for our Buffs this season. If it ends up better than that, we should probably just shut up, stop worrying, and enjoy the ride.

I'm hoping to go .500 the rest of the way to finish 18-12. I'd think that would be a solid NIT resume for our Buffs this season. If it ends up better than that, we should probably just shut up, stop worrying, and enjoy the ride.

I think 18 wins in a Power 5 gets at least an NIT bid.....and I still think we're looking at 5-6 NCAA bids. I think 11-1 in the OOC is possible.......the only time we're an underdog this month should be @Xavier.

I think 18 wins in a Power 5 gets at least an NIT bid.....and I still think we're looking at 5-6 NCAA bids. I think 11-1 in the OOC is possible.......the only time we're an underdog this month should be @Xavier.
I think tomorrow will be tougher than we think. I'm expecting a loss, actually. Not because they're a better team, but because it's the first true road game in another team's house with a relatively hostile crowd. If we win, I don't think it will be an easy go of it, but I will be pleasantly surprised if we do.

Really good game on later.

#25 Creighton is at #15 Gonzaga at 8pm, ESPN2.

Also, there's a bizarre one going on right now. Purdue is at Maryland in a conference game. Could that be the beginning of a trend? Play a cupcake at home followed by a tourney, then go into a season that's got a mix of conference and non-conference games the rest of the year? It might actually be a good idea.

Really good game on later.

#25 Creighton is at #15 Gonzaga at 8pm, ESPN2.

Also, there's a bizarre one going on right now. Purdue is at Maryland in a conference game. Could that be the beginning of a trend? Play a cupcake at home followed by a tourney, then go into a season that's got a mix of conference and non-conference games the rest of the year? It might actually be a good idea.

They talked about this in some big 10 game I was watching this week. Big 10 conference play is starting earlier for everyone this year because the Big 10 tourney is a week earlier, finishing a week before selection Sunday. Don’t know if this is going to being a recurring thing or not. Also, like you said, there are non conference games mixed in after conferences play starts.

Embarrassing loss for Georgia Tech tonight. Lost to Grambling in its "Ramblin Wreck Showcase" tourney at home. Even worse: they lost by 1 point in a game they scored an "own basket". Ugh.

Holy **** did you guys see the end of that Ore game???

Broncos hit a half court buzzer beater to beat the Ducks for their first home loss in 40+ games.

And as Sackman is bound to tell you anyway, Jessup scored 15.

Holy **** did you guys see the end of that Ore game???
What happened? I saw that Troy Brown wasn't playing tonight, which really hurts the rebounding for the Ducks. Also saw that Jessup was hot from 3 when I checked the box earlier.

Another bad loss for the Pac-12 to take, too. **** Oregon and all, but it's really bad for the conference.

What happened? I saw that Troy Brown wasn't playing tonight, which really hurts the rebounding for the Ducks. Also saw that Jessup was hot from 3 when I checked the box earlier.

Another bad loss for the Pac-12 to take, too. **** Oregon and all, but it's really bad for the conference.
Absolutely stupid off-balance half court lob swish for the win.

I guess I'll leave ESPN on for SVP and see if I can catch it.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but the SCSU-NCSU game had a kid who had his heart stop for SCSU, they announced to the stadium they needed a doc ASAP, and luckily they were able to revive the kid...just a scary situation, his mom was screaming someone save my baby, thankfully, someone did.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but the SCSU-NCSU game had a kid who had his heart stop for SCSU, they announced to the stadium they needed a doc ASAP, and luckily they were able to revive the kid...just a scary situation, his mom was screaming someone save my baby, thankfully, someone did.
Holy smokes. That's incredible.

I don't understand how that is possible. No ENTs with an ambulance on site? Even if not, athletic trainers know how to perform CPR. Unless the trainers couldn't get the compression to work and they had no way of moving him, I don't know why they'd be calling for a a doctor like that.

Back