What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Week 4 Games

Don't know. They called for a doctor.

Not that the cirstances matter at all, but:

"At the same time, N.C. State guard Markell Johnson had limped toward his bench and collapsed to the court holding his right knee. While N.C. State’s medical staff was helping him to the locker room, a public address announcement was made asking for a doctor to come to the S.C. State bench." *

* sorry for the snippy response. Bad day.

Last edited:
..........that is just so disappointing. I was hoping everyone, but specifically USC and Arizona, would kill it non-conference and make our conference look stout. I thought USC was a darkhorse F4 contender on paper.

..........that is just so disappointing. I was hoping everyone, but specifically USC and Arizona, would kill it non-conference and make our conference look stout. I thought USC was a darkhorse F4 contender on paper.

Arizona will improve as the season goes on and they get more experience. They beat a very good A$M team yesterday.

Coaching malpractice by Patrick Ewing down the stretch for Georgetown to blow this game against Syracuse in Georgetown’s first real game.

Didn't notice any subsequent week threads, so I'll dump this here.

Princeton beating u$c by the with less than 8 min to play. In LA.

Back