What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nameless Incognito - Coach X at X

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
images

Looks like he or she is gaining some traction and may be the best candidate.

Tucker did not emerge as a top candidate publicly until late during CU’s search last winter. Jimmy Lake and Ryan Day were rumored to be top candidates last time around, and neither actually interviewed for the job.

Last edited:
I’d take the odds on the field at this point. How about a 20 spot anyone?

Another thought-I do my best thinking about our search when I'm stoned......could this nameless candidate be Vance Joseph? That's a name that popped up on 247 when this nameless candidate popped up. Just spitballing. Nothing to back it up.

Another thought-I do my best thinking about our search when I'm stoned......could this nameless candidate be Vance Joseph? That's a name that popped up on 247 when this nameless candidate popped up. Just spitballing. Nothing to back it up.
Just spitballing, but you may also do your worst thinking while stoned. Impossible to tell from this distance.

:sick:

Just spitballing, but you may also do your worst thinking while stoned. Impossible to tell from this distance.

Maybe. I think its more likely we're not impressed with the identity of a mystery candidate that's the path we go down given its mid February.

Last edited:
So now you've got me debating in my head if I'd prefer VJ or Chev. Thanks a lot. I need some actual news ASAP.

Back