What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

On the 60-40% split.. maybe. It would suck, but a few things to keep in mind.

1. That was vivid - I'm sure their numbers are based on a lot of tickets sold to a lot of games over the years, so they're probably not super wrong, but they're also not privy to season ticket numbers, student numbers, etc. I expect over 10k, as there are some fair weather fans who were willing to sell their seats to cover the cost of them for the rest of the season. At the same time, they probably sold them in the spring/summer and are seriously regretting it. Oh well, **** them.
2. Sean Keeler wrote that article. Sean Keeler from CSU who never misses a chance to **** on CU and is probably seething at the Prime phenomenon. I mean, that was a troll article and everyone knows it. It should have been written by Kiszla.

I'd say the 40% figure is very misleading because that's 40% of the tickets on the secondary market. Plus it's also only data from the 1 ticket resale sight they looked at. So let's randomly guess there's 5000 tickets for sale on that sight, and 40% have been sold to fusker fans. Which equates to 2000 tickets.
Not true. Season ticket holders can sell their tickets on the secondary market. CU has a deal with Seat Geeks that allows season ticket holders to sell their tickets. That said, I’d imagine if you want top dollar you sell them on something that allows you to name your price.

For instance from Craig’s List:
IMG_0332.jpeg

Not true. Season ticket holders can sell their tickets on the secondary market. CU has a deal with Seat Geeks that allows season ticket holders to sell their tickets. That said, I’d imagine if you want top dollar you sell them on something that allows you to name your price.

For instance from Craig’s List:
View attachment 64430
are you implying that Seat Geek doesn't allow sellers to set their own prices?

Prices are starting to come down. There have been a number of pairs of tickets under $300/each since 6am this morning.

I'm going to keep holding out for the last minute drop for the people that really can't use them.

I'm not in Boulder, but the anecdotal stuff I've heard in the mont is not encouraging.

My hope is that there are Nub fans who decided to come to CO and see if they could find tix day of and that those people are shut out.
What is the mont?

Let's be honest, a better gauge this morning would probably be the Husker Riviera, ie Estes.
You usually start getting a pretty good gauge around lunch time the day before the game on PSM. It's an attraction that every away team's fan base tries to visit.

That's why I asked. The dude that installed Dish for me awhile back, previously had Directv, told me Dish and Fox were in some kind of contract dispute and they weren't carrying it. If that's the case, why the hell do I get FS1 and FS2?
s-l1600.jpg

Back