What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

jizzrag85

Just read this and wasn’t sure where to post but wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

The presale for this fall’s home game against Nebraska (Sept. 7) will begin this Monday for Buff Club donors and then on Tuesday for season ticket holders who renewed on time. A reminder we open with three rivalry games his fall: Colorado State in Denver, Nebraska and then Air Force in Boulder.

Just read this and wasn’t sure where to post but wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

The presale for this fall’s home game against Nebraska (Sept. 7) will begin this Monday for Buff Club donors and then on Tuesday for season ticket holders who renewed on time. A reminder we open with three rivalry games his fall: Colorado State in Denver, Nebraska and then Air Force in Boulder.
they just didn’t say “how” you can buy tix....online through your account?, phone in? etc

they just didn’t say “how” you can buy tix....online through your account?, phone in? etc

You’re right they didn’t lol. I imagine the option will show up online or you can call. Currently right now it doesn’t show anything online.

So when do they go on sale to the general public?

Are you asking for you or just in general? I’m more than willing to buy tickets for anyone here with the presale. I’m new to season tickets but I don’t think they would restrict me. Hell, we should just do an Allbuffs mass purchase to keep the ****tards out of the stadium and sell them for ticket value back to CU fans.

Are you asking for you or just in general? I’m more than willing to buy tickets for anyone here with the presale. I’m new to season tickets but I don’t think they would restrict me. Hell, we should just do an Allbuffs mass purchase to keep the ****tards out of the stadium and sell them for ticket value back to CU fans.
Is there a seat map with price values specifically for the nebraska game?

I would definitely buy tickets from you for that.

I’m standing by for the nebraska fans coming into town, smashing windows and slashing tires on everything with a CU sticker. They got one of my friends back in 09. I’m leaving my vehicles in the garage that weekend.

They are the worst fans.

Agreed! Need to keep that home field, be insanely loud and piss off Frost again.

Talked to Marisa (she’s great) it’s on Tuesday for season ticket holders at 10am, email to arrive before with a promotion code to buy online and the ticket max at this time is 4. She said they would be doing ANOTHER sale later for season ticket holders before general sale as well. Awesome.

I know @TSchekler wanted to get in on this presale if he could for 2-4. My limit is 4 so you guys decide amongst yourselves if you would like me to buy you tickets on Tuesday. I’m not here to scam, genuinely want to see the Buffs fans in the seats. I’ll buy and we can send money via PayPal so you can be assured of the fraud prevention they provide.

Anyway I can pre-buy tickets to help anyone out I’m on board with.

I know @TSchekler wanted to get in on this presale if he could for 2-4. My limit is 4 so you guys decide amongst yourselves if you would like me to buy you tickets on Tuesday. I’m not here to scam, genuinely want to see the Buffs fans in the seats. I’ll buy and we can send money via PayPal so you can be assured of the fraud prevention they provide.

Anyway I can pre-buy tickets to help anyone out I’m on board with.
In!

If you haven't reached your limit I'm definitely interested in 2. Will PM you.

Does one have to register with the alumni association to get in on the alumni sale?

I’m standing by for the nebraska fans coming into town, smashing windows and slashing tires on everything with a CU sticker. They got one of my friends back in 09. I’m leaving my vehicles in the garage that weekend.

They are the worst fans.
Plus the Nebraskan Grandmas piss themselves and then drunk stumble down the stairs repeatedly. It’s embarrassing.

Back