What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Never seen Brian Howell this frustrated

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
When asked in his Buffzone Chat Monday about the QB situation for AFA:

"I have no idea how he's leaning. But, in my opinion, if he sends Brendon Lewis out as the starter on Saturday, that would honestly make me question his desire to win. At some point, as a head coach, you need to be aware of everything around you. Be aware that your fan base has seen Lewis play 13 consecutive games and it hasn't been pretty. Be aware that your fans were booing Lewis and emptying the stadium while it was still a winnable game on Friday. Be aware that your fans are turning on YOU as head coach. Friday night was embarrassing for CU and Dorrell. Given all of that, if you're Karl Dorrell, you HAVE to start JT Shrout to show your fan base and show your team that you are at least trying something different."

Plati's time as gate keeper is coming to an end. The journalists are going to be allowed to be journalists again and it's not going to be pretty.
Heh. Yeah. Theres a remarkable coincidence in timing between when Plati announcing his “semi” retirement and the media taking off the gloves.

Howell be all like:
Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

if he keeps rolling lewis out there to take a beating every week, then at some point soon, one has to legitimately question whether kd is suffering from some kind of incapacity that renders him unable to perform his job duties.

there. i just saved us the buyout. so helpful!

yeah, i will get 4 associates doing the research now. and 2 junior partners will start drafting the notice. i will summarize it all for you on our next conference call.*

*how i was actually successful at big law. i kid. sorta.
Funny, I was gonna make a joke along those lines, but then I got sad about it because the world is sad.

Back