What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nick Saban is retiring from coaching

No, but Washington fans used to mail me really mean comments, and when I furiously scribbled my angry response and mailed it back, they would mail more snarky retorts to me once again. It really spooled me up! **** those guys!
Especially that time you couldn’t read their handwriting and went on a 2 page tangent over jelly logs in the control room.

What was the song?
Wonderwall?
Jason Sudeikis Shrug GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

I thought that was pretty good.

What gets me with coaches is that I always wonder how many times they preached to players about loyalty and their school being the best place to be. Whether they ever made a strong pitch to a player about not selling out for a bag. Because there's a lot of that coachspeak that goes on while they're among the most mercenary professionals on the planet.

I thought that was pretty good.

What gets me with coaches is that I always wonder how many times they preached to players about loyalty and their school being the best place to be. Whether they ever made a strong pitch to a player about not selling out for a bag. Because there's a lot of that coachspeak that goes on while they're among the most mercenary professionals on the planet.
I think that Lanning staying with Oregon video is going to age like milk when he takes a new job after being a level behind Michigan and tOSU for the next couple of seasons.

First you went on one about how you hate football in the elements......and then you do this.

You may need a timeout. Warden Tom is a piece of ****, and Id think that regardless of who I rooted for.
Are we talking on the field or off the field?
He won games and Natty’s
Off the field he is a hypocrite POS
Belichek, Saban, and Sean Payton are POS personalities also.
Do you all choose your arguments one way and then flip to other to win it?

Wow!, I don’t remember either Saban or belicheck hiding Guns or allowing steroid abuse out the ahole. Or Lawrence Phillips dragging a woman down the stairs. But you can spin it anyway you want to. Osborne was scum pure and simple!

Wow!, I don’t remember either Saban or belicheck hiding Guns or allowing steroid abuse out the ahole. Or Lawrence Phillips dragging a woman down the stairs. But you can spin it anyway you want to. Osborne was scum pure and simple!
I agree Osborne is a hypocrite and oh by the way you all know I lived in Lincoln and know many more stories than most of you know. Devaney was a doozy as well. But, is it about Osborne being the GOAT of winning football? I hate them, but they won games.

He won games and Natty’s
Belichick is a POS personality? I think you’re letting his press conference demeanor carry too much weight.

Last edited:
No, but Washington fans used to mail me really mean comments, and when I furiously scribbled my angry response and mailed it back, they would mail more snarky retorts to me once again. It really spooled me up! **** those guys!
1705255848696.png

He won games and Natty’s
I've never heard about an Alabama player dragging a woman down the stairs, but you do you.

So I’ll guess that Alabama knew Saban was leaving which is why the DeBoer hire happened so fast. Seems like UW rightly caught a whiff of it too.

So I’ll guess that Alabama knew Saban was leaving which is why the DeBoer hire happened so fast. Seems like UW rightly caught a whiff of it too.

That tracks. While most media was focusing on Lane & Lanning, I saw a couple tweets from media folks saying that the Alabama AD was focused on DeBoer. I think this was in the works for over a month and would be a violation for tampering if CFB had NFL rules.

Back