What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 5th - Arizona @ Colorado

WHY SO LATE???

When I went to CU in the glory daze 89-93, we started at Chief's at 6am. 50 cent pitchers, 25 cent fossball until 8am. If I did that now, I don't think that I would make the game. Plus, Chiefs went out of business circa 1995?? Anyone remember that place?

Lost a little in all the talk about Tate against CU is that Montez has got to be feeling real good about the matchup based on how well he has played against UA the last 2 years. Other than sacks allowed, he has played great. Hoping our improved OL can turn that sack problem this year. Would also be nice to see some sustained drives on the ground, too.

Lost a little in all the talk about Tate against CU is that Montez has got to be feeling real good about the matchup based on how well he has played against UA the last 2 years. Other than sacks allowed, he has played great. Hoping our improved OL can turn that sack problem this year. Would also be nice to see some sustained drives on the ground, too.

Agreed. Arizona's biggest weakness on defense this year has been putting pressure on, and sacking, the QB. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I believe that the Buffs have not given up a sack in the second half so far this season. As we know, Montez can work well if given some time.

Gary Barnett said on the radio that he is doubtful Viska is healthy for tomorrow and expects more of Daniel Arias and possibly even little Shenault.

Personally, if Viska can't go, I can't wait to see what Arias can do. He has the size, speed and can jump. If he just hauls in the rock, he can break out. Also, banking on a great game by KD Nixon. I know he fumbled v ASU and I think had a penalty, but I thought he was playing with some extra swagger... a chip on his shoulder. Certainly, the effort and drive are there. If Viska is down, here's to KD bringing it home for the DeSoto boyz. I see a breakout if Tony Brown draws the safety, or Viska plays. Also, we could see more for Jaylon Jackson.

Anyone know a bar in aspen with Pac-12 network? Up here for anniversary weekend and I’m about to have to watch this **** on my phone.

Anyone know a bar in aspen with Pac-12 network? Up here for anniversary weekend and I’m about to have to watch this **** on my phone.
You might try the Hickory House. It’s not downtown but they used to show games. The Red Onion would be worth calling as they are downtown on the mall. It’s been years since I lived there and a lot of the old standbys are gone.

They did the same last week. It’s just how they handle injuries.

Yeah, that’s what i was saying. Teams love to push it to game time for a competitive advantage. Look at Tom Brady, he’s listed every damn week. I just feel like Tate will play, that’s all.

Yeah, that’s what i was saying. Teams love to push it to game time for a competitive advantage. Look at Tom Brady, he’s listed every damn week. I just feel like Tate will play, that’s all.
what you’re saying was disproven by last week. They said nothing and then he was out. I think he’s 50-50. A hamstring injury is very tricky. You can’t rush it.

With my schedule tomorrow it's unlikely I'll have time to post again before the game so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hospitality. Here's to a good and injury free game. Good luck.
We always like PAC 12 opponents posters that are reasonable posters to stick around. Now, we won’t be reasonable most of the time, but that’s to be expected. Liver flukes is a decent sort for Cal. We even have one Husker that is a decent dude too. Sorta.

In 2017, Tate had 327 rushing - almost unbelievable.
In 2018 he had around 20 rushing, but 350 passing.
Based on 2017, you have to a D player shadowing him every play, which makes you vulnerable to another 2018 day.
D is MT's forte and it will be interesting to see what he and the staff come up with.
Montez has to bring his A game, but when he's on, our drives are usually quick, so they will get the ball a lot.
I hope Tate is healed up Sunday, and not before. GO BUFFS!

Pretty sure there’s an Aspen Forever Buffs group.
Looks like Hickory House and Red Onion

what you’re saying was disproven by last week. They said nothing and then he was out. I think he’s 50-50. A hamstring injury is very tricky. You can’t rush it.

My opinion of I think he will play was disproven last week by them making it a game time decision? I literally said game time decisions are standard practice regardless of if they think he will or won’t play, it’s used competitively anymore.

My opinion of I think he will play was disproven last week by them making it a game time decision? I literally said game time decisions are standard practice regardless of if they think he will or won’t play, it’s used competitively anymore.

You're one of my favorite other posters, here, @Buffsrock85, but I'm thinking more along the lines of @manhattanbuf's take here. If they're sure he's going to play, they'd have announced it already. I think Grant Gunnell starts again-you can't rush a mobile guy back from a hammy. Taylor concerns me just as much-he went for 190+ in Tucson LY.

Back