What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Oregon St @ Colorado Football Game Thread

I'm sorry, but if you got a shot of the quarterback take his f****** head off. Take the god damned penalty after the s*** that's happened.

Sorry, but that give them the FG decision is going to come into play in this game. Absolutely the wrong call stemming from a lack of confidence in your team. Bad coaching.

What PI did the ref see ... 'cause I sure as hell didn't see any.

I imagine myself running onto the field and ripping the officials throat out. :lol:

Terrible loss if we don't pull it out. Not good enough to spot a team 14 points.

And yes, another s hit officiating crew.

Sorry, but that give them the FG decision is going to come into play in this game. Absolutely the wrong call stemming from a lack of confidence in your team. Bad coaching.

Yeah ... 'cause there's absolutely NO CHANCE that we would have gotten a PI penalty on a Mannion 3rd and long pass.

Oh wait ...

[MENTION=10264]Bufffan68[/MENTION] - we've only had the ball for 11 plays... only 2 drives in the 3rd and have yet to get the ball in the 4th... OSU has had 22; our D just hasn't gotten off the field.

Shut out in second half so far. Great coaching again.

Take a breath. Team was moving the ball and a penalty killed a drive. The refs extended OSU drive and the had TOP.

NEWS FLASH TO ALL THE HATERS: WE HAVE GOOD COACHES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we havent turned the corner yet...hard to do when the refs are against you. We need to recruit lights out, too bad we keep looking for hidden gems. The whole chicken and the eggs, need W's but need talent

Yeah ... 'cause there's absolutely NO CHANCE that we would have gotten a PI penalty on a Mannion 3rd and long pass.

Oh wait ...

Actually, I didn't anticipate such a great rebuttal. Rep to you good sir.

@Bufffan68 - we've only had the ball for 11 plays... only 2 drives in the 3rd and have yet to get the ball in the 4th... OSU has had 22; our D just hasn't gotten off the field.
Well, that also means we can't convert on 3rd down or put together a drive. We're being out coached.

Back