What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Surveyor needs a reminder of how far in the dumps his beloved Nubs are, so I thought I'd do the honors. BTW Surveyor-are you going to want to fire him when he misses the CFP next year? Probably. You guys are the worst fanbase in this sport.

Now just a minute, their own stadium says they are the best fans on the planet earth!!

Bruce Feldman on twitter tonight said the Nubs were busy telling all their recruits Scott Frost had 90 percent of his NU staff put together already............lol

How many times the Corn got creamed this recent season compared to the Buffs? Too bad Iowa didn’t score 6 more points to make it 62-something this year. Good luck to Scott Frost...he knows he got coin coming into the bank...just ask Bo Pelini if the checks bounced or not. He might be kicking himself for not waiting a bit longer since that FSU job could have been his especially if Taggart decides to stay at UO.

Fuentes built Memphis then VTU, would be near very top of my list.
Who is Fuentes?
What school is this VTU you speak of?
Please tell more about how this guy I never heard of "built" this school I've never heard of?

How many times the Corn got creamed this recent season compared to the Buffs? Too bad Iowa didn’t score 6 more points to make it 62-something this year. Good luck to Scott Frost...he knows he got coin coming into the bank...just ask Bo Pelini if the checks bounced or not. He might be kicking himself for not waiting a bit longer since that FSU job could have been his especially if Taggart decides to stay at UO.
Corn got creamed? Well done.

BwMkoYZCQAAcejR.jpg

A couple of Football Scoop's Sunday updates:

Central Florida: UCF and Kevin Sumlin are engaged in talks, tweets Ryan Bass of the CBS affiliate in Tampa. Bass says Sumlin is AD Danny White’s top target.

Tennessee: Phil Fulmer has reached out the Les Miles about the Vols vacancy, per multiple reports.

Huskers are going to rock our Buffs unfortunately......their recruiting classes last 4 years...23, 26, 30 and 35....far better than the Buffs. With energetic coaching...i think we get rolled.

Then why are they sucking so bad? Oh no, the big bad huskers!!!!!!

A couple of Football Scoop's Sunday updates:

Central Florida: UCF and Kevin Sumlin are engaged in talks, tweets Ryan Bass of the CBS affiliate in Tampa. Bass says Sumlin is AD Danny White’s top target.

Tennessee: Phil Fulmer has reached out the Les Miles about the Vols vacancy, per multiple reports.

Great fit for UCF.

Dumb hire for Tennessee, but that was to be expected.

Huskers are going to rock our Buffs unfortunately......their recruiting classes last 4 years...23, 26, 30 and 35....far better than the Buffs. With energetic coaching...i think we get rolled.

Those who follow closer correct me if I'm wrong but those rankings included a number of highly rated players who for academic or other reasons never ended up on the roster.

I can’t say I disagree unfortunately. Game 2 of a season with a new coach? They’ll be fired up. If MM and CU have any pride we will show up and give them a fight but somewhere deep down I have this feeling we’re just going to roll over. This team hasn’t had a no bull****, punch you in the mouth mentality in a long ass time. It won’t stop me from watching and being hopeful next year. But I want someone to show me something, I want the coaches, team and new recruits to show up and show us what they want Buffs football to be.

Those who follow closer correct me if I'm wrong but those rankings included a number of highly rated players who for academic or other reasons never ended up on the roster.

There is much less talent, speed, and toughness on the Nebraska roster believe it or not. What MtnBuff is saying is completely true, and besides JD Spielman, the slot WR, there is not even a guy that the NFL has on their radar. Our roster is better right now, BUT, Frost scares the hell out of me in 2-3 years after he gets out and starts recruiting hard. We should beat them this year and next.

There is much less talent, speed, and toughness on the Nebraska roster believe it or not. What MtnBuff is saying is completely true, and besides JD Spielman, the slot WR, there is not even a guy that the NFL has on their radar. Our roster is better right now, BUT, Frost scares the hell out of me in 2-3 years after he gets out and starts recruiting hard. We should beat them this year and next.

Nice. Now we are projecting 2019 victories as well?

Back