What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing with Helton, if you are bohn how do you let him keep Pendergast for another year? He has been pretty bad and doesn’t recruit, which is where the coaching issues are clearly killing them on the recruiting trail.

Regarding Washington and Petersen, there is no way you move that fast unless this has been in the works for some time.

I was listening to Rick Neuheisel today and he spoke about Petersen pretty candidly. He mentioned that Chris P really loves being a coach but hates the other aspects about being a HC at a P5. It was the biggest reason why he didn't take the job at USC (which I had never heard before) as he didn't want anything to do with the glad handing with big boosters and alumni. It makes complete sense why he has stepped away. It burned him out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a few years off and then ends back at a G5 School. He can coach and not worry about anything else.

Wazzu might be a good fit for him someday down the road. Seems like a good backwoods kind of place with minimal booster goon time

Or just go back to Boise if he's fine with G5

Pat Stryker is worth 3.5B+ and has donated a lot to Sheep athletics in the past. She could likely find three or five million in her couch cushions.
It's just such a terrible look for the school and the town to have that new stadium be half full for home games that she might have a soft spot in her heart if CSU comes begging. CSU's long term problem IMO is a very elastic demand for its football product. Support is a half mile wide and a millimeter thick.....
You mean like Duff can in his???

I remember Coach Mac "retiring" on the radio as I was leaving the game in 94'. He was only 54 at the time.
I thought right then " ****, we are going to suck again ".

I thought Mac wanted Bob Simmons?
He did.
FVzsfsU.gif

Utah's defense is nasty but man they are going to have a tough matchup against any of the top three teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back