What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Meat chicken defense line is great. Tide not used to it. Still think bama probably wins.

These games show the hill we still have to climb in the trenches but for the first time in decades I think we may have a legitimate shot to get to the top. Sec really is good. B10 is a huge drop off after top 2.

Realignment is going to be interesting.

FSU would be able to hang with either of these teams because of their defense.

Tell me I'm wrong.

If it were FSU here instead of Bama, it'd still be like 10-6 game right now 🤷

Michigan pretty much dominating on both sides yet only up 3. Alabama is gonna need to have Milroe run more QB draws or roll out, something to slow down that rush. Corum is a tough runner.
Such a weird game. Michigan definitely dominating everything but the scoreboard and yet, both teams severely flawed. Not your normal playoff game.

Pretty straightforward bama game plan. As usual. Don’t **** up. Run run run the ball. Be patient. Is this what CP wants here?

Give me a reason that doesn't include a meaningless bowl game missing half their team
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

Back