What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Circa openers.

I have locked:
CU -3 for the max.
Iowa +7 for the max.
NWU +8 for 1/2 max
Auburn - UF Under 48 max
Utah State - LSU Over 67.5 max

I think I like these for the most part. Any word on Tate vs. CU? I think I want to see info on that and our own injury report before deciding.

Other games that have my attention
UW -13.5 vs a lost Stanford team
SDSU (coming off of a loss to USU) -7.5 vs CSU
Cal +14 vs UO

I think I like these for the most part. Any word on Tate vs. CU? I think I want to see info on that and our own injury report before deciding.

Cal +14 vs UO

Tate will likely be a game time decision. I am betting a little bit on him being either out or limited (he has a hammy). I think 3 points is reasonable even with Tate in the game. Colorado has actually been bet down to 2.5 with some sharp money on Zona. I have added more at that number.

Udub will likely win the game spectacularly. They’ve already been moved to 14.5. No longer a bet for me.

Cal is now getting 17.5. I’ve made a bet at this price after it moved past the key 17 number.

I want to see if there’s further value as the market takes shape.

Why are Army getting points at home Vs Tulane in a 12 noon start. That's perfect for Army.

Tulane will have bubble gum shoes.

Not really specific to CFB wagering. I interacted with Tony several times before his disappearance. I referred people to 5Dimes. In exchange, Tony let me beat him in European Football and American College Football when others got cut off.

In Greece. No Bovada. Can’t bet.

But watch this. 4-0 with “if I could play” wagers after a crap start. Can’t play, so sure wins. 😎🏈🐷

MD laying 12.5
UNC laying 10.5
LSU/USU over 73
I’ll take a LSU TT as long as it’s less than 40

Tate will likely be a game time decision. I am betting a little bit on him being either out or limited (he has a hammy). I think 3 points is reasonable even with Tate in the game. Colorado has actually been bet down to 2.5 with some sharp money on Zona. I have added more at that number.

Udub will likely win the game spectacularly. They’ve already been moved to 14.5. No longer a bet for me.

Cal is now getting 17.5. I’ve made a bet at this price after it moved past the key 17 number.

I want to see if there’s further value as the market takes shape.

If Tate's limited at all, he sits would be my guess.

Cal +14 vs UO

Might jump on all three tomorrow depending on where they are. Thanks Bill!

Georgia Tech is going to struggle to win another game.

They probably won't, but they were expecting this. Their folks are calling this year "Year Zero" moving on from the option, and that's pretty accurate. Gameday said they had like 13 running backs on their roster or something ridiculous when they were at GT-Clemson opening night. The option works, but the transition away from it can be painful.

Might jump on all three tomorrow depending on where they are. Thanks Bill!
No prob. I am definitely not as deep into this as it seems @manhattanbuf and @hawg1 are, so take my opinions with a HUGE grain of salt :giggle:

Those lines caught my attention earlier in the week. I think the line has moved on most of them. Interestingly enough, the Metrics behind this (see link) really DO NOT like UW in the Stanford game at the current line of 16.5 (it didn't like them at 13.5 either)....and I am not quite sure why.

http://www.thepredictiontracker.com/predncaa.html

Not really specific to CFB wagering. I interacted with Tony several times before his disappearance. I referred people to 5Dimes. In exchange, Tony let me beat him in European Football and American College Football when others got cut off.

They finally found his body down here in the last couple of weeks. Buried in an unmarked grave in a cemetery.

I’m also taking KU +33.5 vs OU and Aub -3 this morning. Over 46 in UO and Cal is interesting...I think Cal will show some wrinkles to produce points with Garbers out.

Thank goodness for Cal having such a stifling defense. They made yesterday profitable with one of the weirdest line movements away from me that I’ve ever seen. The bookies had to destroy people on that game given that Cal covered every line (opened +14 and closed +21.5. Southpoint had +22!)

Yay!
Cal +17.5, +18.5, +20.5, +21, +21.5
NWU +8
Auburn - UF Under 48
Vandy - Ole Piss Under 63.5
Purdue +28.5

Boo!
CU -2.5 & -3
Utah State - LSU Over 67.5
ucla -5.5

Meh...
Iowa +7

Thank goodness for Cal having such a stifling defense. They made yesterday profitable with one of the weirdest line movements away from me that I’ve ever seen. The bookies had to destroy people on that game given that Cal covered every line (opened +14 and closed +21.5. Southpoint had +22!)

Yay!
Cal +17.5, +18.5, +20.5, +21, +21.5
NWU +8
Auburn - UF Under 48
Vandy - Ole Piss Under 63.5
Purdue +28.5

Boo!
CU -2.5 & -3
Utah State - LSU Over 67.5
ucla -5.5

Meh...
Iowa +7
Good calls, especially Cal. I was 2-1 with my fake money. Not sure what LSU TT was. So maybe 3-1 or 2-2.

Good thing you had Iowa early, likely another Vegas winner.

Good calls, especially Cal. I was 2-1 with my fake money. Not sure what LSU TT was. So maybe 3-1 or 2-2.

Good thing you had Iowa early, likely another Vegas winner.
Yeah. I think there was some Saturday sharp money on Umich, but not enough...

Circa openers...

Already have...
Texas+10.5 Max
Colorado - Oregon Over 58 Max
Maryland -2 1/2 Max
ASU -1 Max
LSU - UF Under 56 Max

What will this ND line settle at, 11.5? USC are going to be in trouble against that D.

I'm ice right now, liked the over in Michigan/Iowa. :sick:
Dumb.

What will this ND line settle at, 11.5? USC are going to be in trouble against that D.

I'm ice right now, liked the over in Michigan/Iowa. :sick:
Dumb.
It’s already 11.5. USC will be a play if it gets to 14+
I give you guys free winners.
Horse to water so to speak...

Back