What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Got a split today. Won the Big 12 parlay I had this morning and lost the Auburn/Clemson parlay tonight. Slightly down for the weekend because I lost the Bronco under Thursday.

2 parlays tomorrow:

1) Bucs -7, TB/LAC over 42.5, Brady passing yards over 261.5
2) Vegas +3, BUF/LV under 52.5, Josh Allen passing yards under 273.5, Derek Carr passing yards under 278.5

Got a split today. Won the Big 12 parlay I had this morning and lost the Auburn/Clemson parlay tonight. Slightly down for the weekend because I lost the Bronco under Thursday.

2 parlays tomorrow:

1) Bucs -7 (pushed), TB/LAC over 42.5, Brady passing yards over 261.5
2) Vegas +3, BUF/LV under 52.5, Josh Allen passing yards under 273.5, Derek Carr passing yards under 278.5

Thinking Tom's passing yards and a bet on the Bucs at minimum Thursday.

Last edited:
Parlay? Saw where somebody was allowing one free same game parlay per week.

I use fanduel and I've done same game 3 outcome parlays the last two weeks for Tampa games. Won the one I had for their game in Denver and got a 2 outcome win against the Chargers. Probably gonna do that at least the next three weeks-They play the Bears, Packers (A-A-RON and Tom on the same field screams an over), and the Raiders (Vegas' defense is GARBAGE).

Tough Saturday of CFB. Haven't placed anything for tomorrow yet-but I'm thinking about the following:

Notre Dame -20.5
Tennessee +12.5
UT/OU over 73.5

Fade ahoelsken and retire?
Love UT/OU over, under normal circumstances. But I can also see both players and coaches being tight given huge consequences. Thus, I’ll play in game, if at all.

not betting UGA vs UT game. Bennett has looked really good for six quarters. UGA D is disruptive, havoc plays all over. UT QB (can’t spell it) tends to get rattled.

if they keep it within 10 late, UT will press. UGA will get ball with short field and run it down their throats for a FG or TD. And cover.

I learned my lesson last week taking Aub and points. Aub has more talent than UT and they got thumped.

your call. Just my opinion (and thesis). I can argue other side as well. Thus no bet.

no opinion on ND.

Last edited:
What’s your CFB vs NFL record?

I’m 3-4. CFB only.

Having a bad year in CFB (my parlay last week might be the only win I have)

NFL I'm slightly under .500 but I'm up big money wise-Hit parlays on Bucs-Broncos, Bucs-Chargers, and Falcons-Packers the last two weeks.

Taking more risks because I'm using this to give myself rooting interests in random games until we start playing games in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Tough Saturday of CFB. Haven't placed anything for tomorrow yet-but I'm thinking about the following:

Notre Dame -20.5
Tennessee +12.5
UT/OU over 73.5

Tennessee has improved a lot but I'm not quite sold on them keeping it within 2 touchdowns of Georgia. I know Tennessee is tied for the longest win streak in P5 but all their wins have come against mediocre to bad teams.

ND seems like a good bet laying the points. FSU is on their 3rd starting QB in as many games. The only question is will ND have any rust having not played the last 2 weeks but I don't think so.

Not on your list but I think Clemson makes a statement and covers tomorrow night

Tennessee has improved a lot but I'm not quite sold on them keeping it within 2 touchdowns of Georgia. I know Tennessee is tied for the longest win streak in P5 but all their wins have come against mediocre to bad teams.

ND seems like a good bet laying the points. FSU is on their 3rd starting QB in as many games. The only question is will ND have any rust having not played the last 2 weeks but I don't think so.

Not on your list but I think Clemson makes a statement and covers tomorrow night

Thinking about that as well. Thinking about the over there as well-feels like a 49-24 Clemson kind of game.

You like the over in the RRS?

Thinking about that as well. Thinking about the over there as well-feels like a 49-24 Clemson kind of game.

You like the over in the RRS?

What is it, like 73/74? I guess that seems about right, something like a 38-35 game. I don't have a strong take on that one but I would lean toward the over.

Spread. Spread.
Figured. Appreciate it.
giphy.gif

Back