What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I am not betting College Football this year. If y’all have specific questions about spots throughout the year, I will gladly answer. The insanity of COVID-19 makes betting American Football really difficult without inside injury information IMO so we’ve opted out.
I’ll take input on Aub -3.5 vs USC. It’s still under numerous power ratings models.

I am not betting College Football this year. If y’all have specific questions about spots throughout the year, I will gladly answer. The insanity of COVID-19 makes betting American Football really difficult without inside injury information IMO so we’ve opted out.
Fair enough. I'm getting into European Football since I've always been a huge gunner fan but I've just never really bet on it before. So any insight there is always appreciated but I know you have a bit more reservation regarding Euro football!

Fair enough. I'm getting into European Football since I've always been a huge gunner fan but I've just never really bet on it before. So any insight there is always appreciated but I know you have a bit more reservation regarding Euro football!
Best advice: beware of heavy favorites covering European Football matches (it is uncommon).

Much appreciated. In the Euro betting world, what would be a "heavy" favorite. I read heavy as -2 to me but I could see it being -3
Anything more than 1.75 is heavy (1.75 is also known as 1.5/2). To win this bet fully, the favorite has to win by three goals. A win by two is a half win and push.

Am I missing something on Jacksonville being +3.5 at home against Detroit? Am I just dumb? Lol. That feels like free money, especially since ML is +155.

Edit: Detroit coming off a bye, I’m dumb.

Am I missing anything or does -1.5 for ole miss seem too easy? I know their defense is hot garbage but it's not like Arkansas has a potent offense here.

Added aTm at -5 to previous -6.5 position
Still holding Aub -2.5.

Little bit more on Aub than usual.

6-7 overall (plus Ukraine)

good luck to all.

****braska fans will bet that line down to 21 and I am all over it

They're so stupid they're gonna bet it down to 17.

I have Alabama -3.5. Will likely do the over for Pack-Bucs Sunday, and that might be it. Gotta save money this weekend to bet against Frosty and Melvin after the Big 10 starts.

Last edited:
Decent cash out? 85 percent?
I’m letting it ride unless he offers me 95%. They can’t win 8 games. I’d consider 90% because his lines are super soft, he has never threatened to cut me off, and he’s the mega sucker in our poker games.

Anybody know of any sites offering win totals for the PAC and B1G? I'd like to jump on the unders for Nebraska and Michigan State and the over for CU if I can get it before next week.

I’m tossing around the idea of actually gambling lightly this year. Never done anything beyond pick’em pools.

I know this has been covered before, but are folks good with that gambling app that CU has a marketing relationship with as a good choice? I’m happy to give them the clicks/revenue if yes.

Back