What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official **** Bailer Hate Thread

Frustrated Oh No GIF by PBS

I have a serious fvck Baylor dilemma and need help.

I really like and respect Dave Aranda.

He's on the hot seat.

How bad of a record can he have and still keep his job? Or is it a blessing in disguise if he gets fired, his contract bought out, and someone pays him 7 figures to be their DC?

He's on the hot seat.

How bad of a record can he have and still keep his job? Or is it a blessing in disguise if he gets fired, his contract bought out, and someone pays him 7 figures to be their DC?
I tried listening to his press conference. Dude makes Karl look like a dynamic speaker. Let's get him fired so he can get out of that hell hole

In fairness, there are signs that Fvck Baylor is evolving in positive ways and that this is accelerating.

For example, in 1996 Fvck Baylor lifted the ban on dancing. This was 12 years after Footloose came out, but the message finally sunk in.

Then in 2015, Fvck Baylor removed its ban on homosexual acts as misuses of god's gifts. This was only 2 years after Brittney Griner graduated.

It's only a matter of time until they lift the bans on Willie Nelson and alcohol.

Just FYI Baylor recently held Utah to under 300 yds total offense in Salt Lake City. Ananda’s quandary is whether to start the transfer Finn at QB or the youngster who rolled a depleted Air Force team last week. I think it’s going to be a close game regardless.

Just FYI Baylor recently held Utah to under 300 yds total offense in Salt Lake City. Ananda’s quandary is whether to start the transfer Finn at QB or the youngster who rolled a depleted Air Force team last week. I think it’s going to be a close game regardless.
Cam Rising went out of the game early was replaced by true freshman backup.

Not saying they won’t pose a challenge, but that Utah game is tough to use a measuring stick, IMO

In fairness, there are signs that Fvck Baylor is evolving in positive ways and that this is accelerating.

For example, in 1996 Fvck Baylor lifted the ban on dancing. This was 12 years after Footloose came out, but the message finally sunk in.

Then in 2015, Fvck Baylor removed its ban on homosexual acts as misuses of god's gifts. This was only 2 years after Brittney Griner graduated.

It's only a matter of time until they lift the bans on Willie Nelson and alcohol.
They have a ban on Willie??

Isn’t that kind of blasphemy in Texas?

To be clear, ****bailer removed an explicit ban on 'homosexual acts', so I'm guessing holding hands and kissing is okay, but sexual acts of any kind are banned except if the couple is married, plus I'm sure the social pressure for LGBTQ+ folks to stay in the closet is intense.

He's on the hot seat.

He came to Waco after those horrible incidents happened so you couldn't hold it against him. If we beat them, it gets Aranda closer to his exit out of Waco.

in my freshman year in the dorm, there were 2 freshman girls from Texas.

they were constantly drunk, and often dressed in public in lingerie. I was smitten and thought they might be the coolest girls ever in the world.

after just a few short weeks, they were kicked out and they were sent by their parents to bailer. I never did follow up to see how their new lives as the wives of missionaries worked out for them.

they were constantly drunk, and often dressed in public in lingerie. I was smitten and thought they might be the coolest girls ever in the world.

after just a few short weeks, they were kicked out and they were sent by their parents to bailer. I never did follow up to see how their new lives as the wives of missionaries worked out for them.
If you’re going to dress like that in public, Baylor is a great spot for you. You’ll get a chance to meet the entire football team. They’re so friendly!

Polaroids or gtfo

Back