What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Too bad I wasn't born until eight years after that year. Would have been nice to see one heck of a season like that in the old Big 8.

Buffs beat #9 LSU and #6 Ohio state both on the road and beat #15 Houston in Bluebonnet Bowl. Only losses were to Nebraska and Oklahoma.
Still the only time a conference has finished in the top 3 final rankings. Even a feat the SEC hasn’t accomplished.
Also back then there was only a top 20, not a top 25 like today. Buffs stayed in the top 13 the entire season after their win in Baton Rouge.

That's equivalent to a neg rep from a somebody else lol

I say that and I just got a like from him
Buffs beat #9 LSU and #6 Ohio state both on the road and beat #15 Houston in Bluebonnet Bowl. Only losses were to Nebraska and Oklahoma.
Still the only time a conference has finished in the top 3 final rankings. Even a feat the SEC hasn’t accomplished.
Also back then there was only a top 20, not a top 25 like today. Buffs stayed in the top 13 the entire season after their win in Baton Rouge.

Where would that team go in terms of greatest in program history-6th or 7th? I'd go 90 (greatest team in the history of the sport given the schedule they played), 89, 94, 01.....and maybe that group in a T-5 with 2016?

I say that and I just got a like from him

Where would that team go in terms of greatest in program history-6th or 7th? I'd go 90 (greatest team in the history of the sport given the schedule they played), 89, 94, 01.....and maybe that group in a T-5 with 2016?

Not sure 2016 would even be in top 10 Buff teams of all time. Just about every Buff team between ‘88 and ‘96 would probably beat the 2016 team.

Not sure 2016 would even be in top 10 Buff teams of all time. Just about every Buff team between ‘88 and ‘96 would probably beat the 2016 team.
It wouldn't be. The best team, as far as talent, was '94. They didn't win the title, but were as talented as you can get, basically. Yes, I get the Natty team was pretty damn nasty, too.

It wouldn't be. The best team, as far as talent, was '94. They didn't win the title, but were as talented as you can get, basically. Yes, I get the Natty team was pretty damn nasty, too.
71 would come in after those 2 teams, they had a great staff and lots of talent

Did you guys know that corn-fed beef is actually a bio-hazard that has introduced a super e. coli? Is there anything from Nebraska that doesn't suck?

After all the talk about how poorly they get treated at CU including the tossing of bodily fluids and granny down the stairs, they can't line up fast enough to buy tickets? One wonders if the rumors about mistreatment are false!

Yep.

After all the talk about how poorly they get treated at CU including the tossing of bodily fluids and granny down the stairs, they can't line up fast enough to buy tickets? One wonders if the rumors about mistreatment are false!
It's kind of cute how they pretend that they don't like Colorado and don't think of CU as a rival, but their entire fanbase is mobilized to try to get to the game at Folsom as the road trip of the century for them. :unsure:

Or false propaganda by those agents of the little red?

Yeah I dunno. I guess they’re a ticket reseller, I looked and they have like 500ish tickets on there so if that’s so CU did a really poor ****ing job at restricting ticket sales. 22 seats in a row? I thought there were limits for the game, guess not.

Did you guys know that corn-fed beef is actually a bio-hazard that has introduced a super e. coli? Is there anything from Nebraska that doesn't suck?
All the arguments for going vegan (health, cost, animal welfare, the environment), spite might be the most appealing.

I’d like to say myself as something from there that doesn’t suck but even then I’m ashamed to tell people where I’m from.. unless I meet another Nebraskan and they assume I’m a nub. It does bring me joy to laugh out loud in a disgusted manner and say “absolutely not, Go Buffs.”

Yeah I dunno. I guess they’re a ticket reseller, I looked and they have like 500ish tickets on there so if that’s so CU did a really poor ****ing job at restricting ticket sales. 22 seats in a row? I thought there were limits for the game, guess not.
I think CU can still cancel tickets so my guess is if they become aware of it, they might take action and just cancel them.

Back