What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I know a student who often has a sibling (CU fan since birth) use the student's student ticket. Student ID has never been checked.
Would be a shame if this CU fan can't get into the knebraska game.

I know a student who often has a sibling (CU fan since birth) use the student's student ticket. Student ID has never been checked.

The rule has always (since they put the tickets on the ID Card) that you needed the ID to actually get into the student entrance. In the past few years they have not been very strict with it because they haven't had to be. They are absolutely going to be validating student tickets for this one.

I think those people are will be more on the lookout for people clad in red who are using student tickets lol

I've been doing a medium-dive into the main fusker fan sites, and they are genuinely concerned about piss-baloons, car-keying and window-breaking, unprovoked assaults on women, and now the dreaded prospect of getting hit with a very lightweight recyclable aluminum cup. As for the latter potential projectile, the greatest thing is that every fusker fan who buys a draft beer in Folsom will be walking around with a branded CU Relentless logo in their hammy fists.

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.

1991 to 2001 was a long and painful string of losses for me (and 1 freezing ass tie plus an OT loss). At some point 3 games were decided by 7 points. It sucked.

It used to be that, if you wanted a CU student ID, you could register for a class, go get an official CU student ID, then drop the class and get a refund for the credits. Said ID could then get you into games, and more importantly, get you a college ski pass well into your 20's (back when these existed). Not sure if that's still possible.

They cant sell them which is even funnier. Some dip**** husker fans bought them, and wont be able to use them without a student id
Assuming the people working the gate don't give in for the simple sake of not having to deal with dozens of fat huskers yelling at them

3 years of NEVER EVER checking for student IDs.
Might take a bit longer to get into the game this time if they are checking. I’d hate to see the stands empty when the game kicks off....frankly, I’ll blame you if this happens.

A fusker very similar to Surveyor was sitting down at the local bar outside of Omaha drinking a Bud and talking to one of his friends (meth buddies?)

"Hey, come on by the trailer tonight about 10:00, you can come in the back door."

His friend looked at him with a surprised look on his face and responded. "Really, I though your mom would be down at the truck stop that time of night."

Back