What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Denver_sc

Club Member
Club Member
View attachment 31415

What an absolute douchebag. What kid on that team is going to want to play for him now? What kid being recruited there would like to see that from their head coach? Man-child at its finest.
What a dick. I also saw he said something in the postgame to the effect of "Well, we knew we didn't have a kicker coming into the game"- if I was a kicker there I'd seriously consider quitting to see how he really feels about it.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
View attachment 31415

What an absolute douchebag. What kid on that team is going to want to play for him now? What kid being recruited there would like to see that from their head coach? Man-child at its finest.
In other words, Frost's entire career from his time as a Nub player to coaching at Oregon and UCF was built on being part of teams that had an overwhelming talent advantage in around 10/12 games a year.

Last edited:

Jalapeno

Exploring Interesting Worlds
Club Member
View attachment 31415

There's some truth in that. We blew out Oregon State at home with the Riley leftovers and Frost has some Riley leftovers. It'll get better for the Corn. There's a reason why he has a seven year contract.

Unleash Hell

View attachment 31415

I can’t stand Frost. Hated him when he played there, hate him now. He’s a punk and I hope he loses this team, future recruits and every game.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
What a dick. I also saw he said something in the postgame to the effect of "Well, we knew we didn't have a kicker coming into the game"- if I was a kicker there I'd seriously consider quitting to see how he really feels about it.
To be fair and objective, their PK was hurt and didn’t dress, so those duties were passed to their Punter. So when he said that, it wasn’t really a dig at anybody, it was just him stating the fact that they literally didn’t have a true PK.

He has a history of making excuses and throwing his current players under the bus, though, so I won’t argue about it.

Last edited:

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
There's some truth in that. We blew out Oregon State at home with the Riley leftovers and Frost has some Riley leftovers. It'll get better for the Corn. There's a reason why he has a seven year contract.
because Frost had a HUGE amount of leverage in that negotiation? It really was Frost or bust for Neb. He could pretty much name his price and his terms.

RollTad21

Club Member
Club Member
View attachment 31415

He's trying to throw the current team under the bus, but the quote barely makes sense. Also kind of calls himself a ****ty coach that can only win if he has the far superior talent.

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
the delusion going on in this thread has me rethinking my plans to put the hate away.

"s#!t I just realized I did a video chat with my parents while my 1 year old was taking a bath. FBI is gonna be coming for me now"

I understand that being a fan will sometimes make you be a little less than objective about a player's off-field incident but my goodness this is just bad

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
the delusion going on in this thread has me rethinking my plans to put the hate away.

"s#!t I just realized I did a video chat with my parents while my 1 year old was taking a bath. FBI is gonna be coming for me now"

I understand that being a fan will sometimes make you be a little less than objective about a player's off-field incident but my goodness this is just bad
Yeah. I read that thread earlier. They're equating the charges against Washington to looking at an internet meme with a bare baby butt.

BuffUp

[insert punctuation here]
Club Member

Young University of Colorado fans are booing to ****braska fans at the parking of Folsom Field Stadium before the football game on Saturday. Sept. 7, 2019.
I keep coming back looking at this picture. It is ****ing Allsome!! I would be so proud if my son was in that truck. It reminds me of the kids from Goonies for some reason... I love IT.

next time those kids will be loaded with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons..

This is my new screensaver.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
The quote is true.

By the time ****braska is in the Big 10 Championship this will only be one of a long string of losses to CU and a bunch of other schools including G5 schools and some serious beatings by the better schools in the B1G (what am I saying, almost all of the schools in the B1G are better than them.)

Uncle Ken

Orr no morr
Club Member
I keep coming back looking at this picture. It is ****ing Allsome!! I would be so proud if my son was in that truck. It reminds me of the kids from Goonies for some reason... I love IT.

next time those kids will be loaded with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons..

This is my new screensaver.
I was thinking Sandlot.

In any event, if it was a movie, you’d be rooting for the kids.

ahoelsken

To be fair and objective, their PK was hurt and didn’t dress, so those duties were passed to their Punter. So when he said that, it wasn’t really a dig at anybody, it was just him stating the fact that they literally didn’t have a true PK.

He has a history of making excuses and throwing his current players under the bus, though, so I won’t argue about it.
Which makes the way he called their series in OT that much weirder. If that's me, I'm attacking our defense and trying to score a TD. Instead, he goes run-run-pass (sack!).