What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I went to college in that state and stayed for a few years after. I was there from 1994-2001. I lived in the belly of the beast during their glory years. I witnessed their smug arrogance for far too long. Much longer than an annual day after thanksgiving showdown. I got so much elitist smack talk from them that any time anyone can take them down a peg, I enjoy it. I've earned that right. Schadenfreude!
I like the cut of your dark, dark, jib, sir!

I lived there for 18 years and I would still prefer a CU win to a ****braska loss and it's not even REMOTELY close.
giphy.gif

Don't kid yourself. H.usker are looong past the 62-36 game.
Might be true. With the way some of your new conference mates have bent you over and used you without lube I can see how the humiliation of the day that Nebraska was no longer a national power could be repressed by the current pain.

kNU has been donkey punched so many times since then that they are all running together?

Nebraska getting donkey punched on a Saturday night national tv audience has become an ALMOST annual holiday for 95% of this husker hating nation. So yes, they are looooong past 62-36, but we still get to be like kids on Christmas morning.

giphy.gif

Don't kid yourself. ****er are looong past the 62-36 game.
The five stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. It’s good to see that you’re not denying the death of the fusker program, so you are past that. Congratulations!

Anger seems to still be an issue with many of your fusker brethren, but by in large, I think you maybe past that now, too. Congratulations! Progress!

Bargaining appears to be squarely where you and most of your cohorts currently reside. Your program is dead. We killed it. So you are here, trying to salvage some semblance of dignity from the very same people who killed it. Good luck with that. Depression is going to be a bitch.

The five stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. It’s good to see that you’re not denying the death of the ****er program, so you are past that. Congratulations!

Anger seems to still be an issue with many of your ****er brethren, but by in large, I think you maybe past that now, too. Congratulations! Progress!

Bargaining appears to be squarely where you and most of your cohorts currently reside. Your program is dead. We killed it. So you are here, trying to salvage some semblance of dignity from the very same people who killed it. Good luck with that. Depression is going to be a bitch.

👏👏👏👏

The five stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. It’s good to see that you’re not denying the death of the ****er program, so you are past that. Congratulations!

Anger seems to still be an issue with many of your ****er brethren, but by in large, I think you maybe past that now, too. Congratulations! Progress!

Their whole fanbase is bargaining with themselves that they have the guy to fix their program in Fusker Jesus. If they get past that..........LOL

Back