What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
Laughing At You GIF by memecandy

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

Delancy tweeted that their staff was wasting talent after the loss to Illinois :ROFLMAO: no idea why it took so long for him to enter the portal. If Fleming leaves too (was on IG live yesterday at the airport with Delancy) that would mean they lost all 5 of the Florida signings from their 2020 class. Their prized JUCO WR from last class was back home in Texas for the game today so things are going well.

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member

Delancy tweeted that their staff was wasting talent after the loss to Illinois :ROFLMAO: no idea why it took so long for him to enter the portal. If Fleming leaves too (was on IG live yesterday at the airport with Delancy) that would mean they lost all 5 of the Florida signings from their 2020 class. Their prized JUCO WR from last class was back home in Texas for the game today so things are going well.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Gary Indiana

Club Member
Club Member

Clapgate. Worrying about the clap was much different when I was in college.
There were no penalties or repercussions during the game for the clapping, but Ferentz continued asking why it was still an issue after the game.

"We should just go home right now. What are we talking about?" Ferentz said. "It's football, right? It's football. Are they OK with how I dressed today? Should I be changing my pants, different shirt? What are we talking about?"
😂 I’m starting to like Iowa’s style!