What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Good thing, for ****braska, that Frost brought back that "walk-on program". They're gonna need it.
Yup,
They need the "walk-on" players to fill the spots left by the "walk-off" players

I'm not going to do the research but I wonder if you took the ratings of the players who have left Nebraska over the past three years and combined them if you would have the equivalent of a top 25 recruiting class.

He came out of HS very set on playing QB. Had he been willing to change positions then he had a whole list of programs that wanted him including a lot of the "big" names.

Based on his time in Stinkoln he isn't a P5 QB for anyone who runs any kind of offense that isn't mostly running the QB. He could be a QB for some G5 schools or FCS like his dad's program but if he thinks top P5 schools are going to line up for him as a QB he is going to be disappointed.

And now that he has burned his RS year at QB some programs that might have been interested before might pass knowing that it is going to take some time to teach him a new position.
Folks, as much as this whole situation makes me laugh my ass off about Nebraska's struggles if Luke was smart, he would have gone to the Air Force or Army and been a star Option QB! We all have to agree that he could dominate in a role like that.

Folks, as much as this whole situation makes me laugh my ass off about ****braska's struggles if Luke was smart, he would have gone to the Air Force or Army and been a star Option QB! We all have to agree that he could dominate in a role like that.
Thanks Brent.

Folks, as much as this whole situation makes me laugh my ass off about ****braska's struggles if Luke was smart, he would have gone to the Air Force or Army and been a star Option QB! We all have to agree that he could dominate in a role like that.
Or maybe he didn't want to serve in the military, in which case, that would have been an extremely poor decision.

I think he honestly saw himself as a future NFL QB prospect.

Yup,
They need the "walk-on" players to fill the spots left by the "walk-off" players

I'm not going to do the research but I wonder if you took the ratings of the players who have left ****braska over the past three years and combined them if you would have the equivalent of a top 25 recruiting class.
Dammit Mt. My sense is that you could have done so much more with that "walk off" joke.

Slay him.

1520545444-evil-patrick.jpg

Or maybe he didn't want to serve in the military, in which case, that would have been an extremely poor decision.
I point out the Academies merely because of the option. I would have said Georgia Tech if they still ran the option.
Doubt he has the chonies to be in the military, so you may be right.

I point out the Academies merely because of the option. I would have said Georgia Tech if they still ran the option.

Don't double down on a dumb take. That last sentence is terrible.

Do you need special underwear to play at a service academy?

Back