What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

A friend of mine close to the Nebraska program was talking about how they want to go all in on Luke Fickell as soon as possible, and that they would pay anything to get him. With the evolution to the Power 2 and even though Cincinnati is heading to the Big 12, Fickell knows he should get himself into the Big Ten.

I could see $7-$8 million per year and I can also easily see this happening if by October 1st Nebraska is already out of a bowl game.

A friend of mine close to the Nebraska program was talking about how they want to go all in on Luke Fickell as soon as possible, and that they would pay anything to get him. With the evolution to the Power 2 and even though Cincinnati is heading to the Big 12, Fickell knows he should get himself into the Big Ten.

I could see $7-$8 million per year and I can also easily see this happening if by October 1st Nebraska is already out of a bowl game.
They're not getting him. He's a southwest Ohio guy. Read an article on him loving it there. Like to the point where the author wondered if he'd even take a call from USC. The guy has been a coach for 21 years. He's either been at Cincinnati or Ohio State for all but one of them....and that was at Akron. Go back to last winter. I mean I'm insanely impressed by Marcus Freeman. I hope the dude wins big at Notre Dame. That said, there is no ****ing way Notre Dame made that move without at least calling Fickell's agent. I honestly think Fickell turned Notre Dame down. I'd be shocked if he left Cincinnati any job outside of Ohio State. Even if I'm wrong, he's not going there LOL. They're playing in the same pool we'd be if moved on from Dorrell after this year-probably hiring a coach from the MWC. Watch for Craig Bohl and Blake Anderson's names to pop up there.

Last edited:

Going to need to pay him more than that

Back