What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

An interesting thread over on Huskermax with, surprisingly, a few good observations:
https://forum.huskermax.com/threads...impact-gets-the-most-wins-in-year-one.134801/
1670524711657.png

Proud Of You Yes GIF

I always get a chuckle whenever they talk about “painting a stadium red”, like that’s something they should be proud when everybody else ridicules them for it.

We already knew this, but it's nice when you find out your bias is reality

I’m all for making fun of our rotund neighbors to the east, but this method seems to be flawed. If you eat a lot of fast food, why would you have to search google for it? Wouldn’t you know where it was located already?

We already knew this, but it's nice when you find out your bias is reality

I’m surprised. I thought the thing that people searched for most in Nebraska was “roads leading out of Nebraska”. Unfortunately that’s lead to them coming to Colorado.

I’m all for making fun of our rotund neighbors to the east, but this method seems to be flawed. If you eat a lot of fast food, why would you have to search google for it? Wouldn’t you know where it was located already?
Wrong thread, fatty.

They're not just fat. They're also dumb. So they need to constantly check whether KFC has moved.

Keep up, Spaceman.

This is seriously getting no love? This one of the most tragically funny parodies I've ever heard/watched. Do better AllBuff idots
I think it's a bandwidth thing. Now that our focus is on winning recruiting battles against the hyper elite programs of the sport, we just don't have as much time to make fun of the P5 program with the longest bowl-less streak.

I think it's a bandwidth thing. Now that our focus is on winning recruiting battles against the hyper elite programs of the sport, we just don't have as much time to make fun of the P5 program with the longest bowl-less streak.
We Did It Mic Drop GIF

Nebraska is the ultimate "drive thru" state.
Nobody wants to get off I-80 and do anything but get the **** thru the state as fast as possible.
Sometimes you have to eat so one searches "fast food near me" so they can take a leak and grab a quick bite.
I've eaten like 50 times in Nebraska, but all but 2 were fast food along the interstate, and one of those 2 was a free breakfast in my hotel the morning that CU beat their ass in Lincoln under HCMM.

Their boards are hilarious. It's all about players come to CU for the weed. Like Husker players can't smoke weed.

Nebraska is the ultimate "drive thru" state.
Nobody wants to get off I-80 and do anything but get the **** thru the state as fast as possible.
Sometimes you have to eat so one searches "fast food near me" so they can take a leak and grab a quick bite.
I've eaten like 50 times in Nebraska, but all but 2 were fast food along the interstate, and one of those 2 was a free breakfast in my hotel the morning that CU beat their ass in Lincoln under HCMM.

Their boards are hilarious. It's all about players come to CU for the weed. Like Husker players can't smoke weed.
You can get a great steak in NE for a nice price

Back