What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Their 16 year old lead recruiter putting in work.
1e10c5e927786b9c30f8588d823fc667.gif

Midland is my alma mater. Nice to see them battling the huskers for recruits! LMAO
I had a HS teacher/Football coach that went to Midland and played football.

As far as college football in this state, I think if they would have kept the UNO program going, it would be drawing more away from Lincoln than it was at the time of getting the axe.

As far as college football in this state, I think if they would have kept the UNO program going, it would be drawing more away from Lincoln than it was at the time of getting the axe.
What's the name of your old coach from Midland?

UNO would have been able to offer more scholarships if they followed their former NCC rivals to D1 football and with the four Dakota schools, that was a combined 108 football scholarships that were now available. UNO would have pushed that number to 135 with the increase from 36 D2 scholarships to 63 FCS scholarships. Good thing former D3 school St. Thomas went the non-scholarship route in FCS because that would have pushed the number to 198 in that region.

If you look in the Non FBS Football thread, the NCAA is planning to waive the 15,000 attendance requirement to be a FBS school. I don't think three of the four Dakota schools are going to stay put (USD would be the lone exception) in FCS.

View attachment 61972

On Colorado Boulevard north of I-25. What. The. ****.
People actually go there?! I was actually surprised by a random reel video on IG that suggested that Lake McConaughy was “were Nebraska and Colorado come together and party” I’ve lived all my 35 years on the less green side of the state line, and never have I ever visited that lake. I’ve heard nothing but terrible things. So, I chuckled out loud and said “yeah right”. Hopefully nobody actually goes to this dried up mud puddle…

Lake McConaghy is the definition of “meh” places to visit. My family went there twice when I was growing up for a camping trip. It’s ok, I guess. Certainly nothing all that great, though. And the town of Ogallala is downright depressing. Like a dystopian version of what the 1950’s would be like if the Soviets ran the world.

Lake McConaghy is the definition of “meh” places to visit. My family went there twice when I was growing up for a camping trip. It’s ok, I guess. Certainly nothing all that great, though. And the town of Ogallala is downright depressing. Like a dystopian version of what the 1950’s would be like if the Soviets ran the world.
So a pretty modern and amazing place for Nebraskans to visit.

This is the truth behind why Nub fans travel so well.

So a pretty modern and amazing place for Nebraskans to visit.

This is the truth behind why Nub fans travel so well.
I’ve never been, but I know multiple families that go to McConaghy nearly every year and they love it. Usually, a houseboat and lots of water sports are involved.

I’ve never been, but I know multiple families that go to McConaghy nearly every year and they love it. Usually, a houseboat and lots of water sports are involved.
We used to always do a summer trip there. Always had a good time. But also, it's just a lake, nothing particular nice of beautiful about it. So what I'm saying is, **** Nebraska

McConaghy GMPP

The Great Mud Puddle on the Plains.

What people who think a newer trailer park where the pool is still functioning is fine living and who consider Michelob a fine beer go to get away from it all.

Plenty of people from Colorado go there. Almost all of them originally from Nebraska or some other miserable flat state who think it is a great place to spend a vacation.

To their credit enough meth, ditchweed and cheap beer and for them it probably is.

So these are the types of people who want to see the Trump pee tape for non political reasons?

Speed dating for locals.

Miss Nebraska candidates are brought in from other states…
Based on what I saw when I was out there for our glorious victory in 2018....they might need weight limits for Miss Nebraska.

I can't remember seeing so many fat women in one place.

Back