What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I'm actually confused on where the liberal thing came from. I grew up in timber country--it's very Trumpy there these days. Guns, beer, fighting, all of it. So I don't know if he thinks I'm liberal because he perceives Oregon to be a progressive state, or if he thinks I'm a liberal because I left a red county.

Anyway. **** nebraska.
No way he puts that much thought into it

I'm actually confused on where the liberal thing came from. I grew up in timber country--it's very Trumpy there these days. Guns, beer, fighting, all of it. So I don't know if he thinks I'm liberal because he perceives Oregon to be a progressive state, or if he thinks I'm a liberal because I left a red county.

Anyway. **** nebraska.
There's definitely a perception among many people that Oregon and Washington are entirely like Portland and Seattle. Most of the area of those two states is basically Idaho.

So my wife has a different perspective on college football, and it kinda ****s on Nebraska from a different angle, but I'm not so sure about it.

This morning, she packed a red shirt for him to wear after soccer.

I was like, "uh-uh". She says, "Why?" "CU plays Nebraska, no ****ing red." "But don't the Badgers play?" (She's from Wisconsin.) "Well yeah, but that doesn't matter." "Nebraska isn't red. UW is red."

I got my way, he's not wearing red, but she has a point. Wisconsin is red. Who cares what the Nubs wear.

A popular T-shirt seen many times at the game said:

Devaney
Osborne
A bunch of guys
Frost

They may need to put a line through that last name.

My buddy and I sat in amongst the Fusker fans. Nothing that we said elicited as visceral of a reaction as when my buddy said “Where is Tristian Gebbia at?” when Martinez got hurt. People got pissed. Too soon? It was awesome.

Intelligent roster move smack approved. Wonder how knolege youniversety is going to fare with the QB depth chart of a single walk-on backup after martinez goes down again...

Now... how to keep Folsom from turning red in 2019. This will require some effort and not too early to begin work to keep Folsom Black and Gold
There's going to be so much RED in Folsom that many of you may go blind. I'm bringing at least a 8 Husker fans to the game. Others I've talked to are planning to do the same.

Last edited:
Will do. But I have to tell you we'll be pretty aggressive if you hit your mark.
Better change your sig stats nub. Buffs won and as always our wins are timed to perfection to destroy your rosy little plans of greatness.
Welcome to the fight, Frost.
Winter is here.
Giants-in-the-Mist-II_Small-2-5b54a5d0bb48f__880.jpg

I must have sat in the section of people that were just happy to be there? I was wearing very obvious Buffs gear, head-to-toe, I yelled bull**** to every Husker fan that was whining about intentional grounding. Yet, after the game, I was treated like an ambassador by those sitting around me and walking out of the stadium with. For a moment, I was feeling sorry for the fans. Then I glanced at FB, and was treated like a serial killer by people I know and am related to...then it all came back to me. I’m going to try my hardest to get out to Boulder next year!

Back