What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Not real. Not hairy enough and no beer gut...for the ladies t-shirt to be fit for Nubraska. Plus, you have to have a badly done looney tunes character tattoo somewhere.

Well, no matter the time of day and the weather conditions may be for this game...I will be in attendance. My wife couldn’t keep the cat in the bag. She “surprised” me with a b-day gift (my birthday is in late July) of tickets to the game in stincoln. Unless the kicker for the surprise is that this will be for next year’s in Boulder? Either way, I’m excited to witness some sad grannies in red with all-in-one headphone radios tuned to the game on AM radio!

Sucks to be in Nebraska

AYB7z3j.jpg

Not impressed at all about the Nebraska Spring Game! Just watched the replay and it is obvious that the defense is way way behind and will be giving up some serious points this year, especially in the secondary. Also, it is obvious that the True Freshman Adrian Martinez will be the starting QB, because this is not a sprint for the crappy Skers, rather a marathon for Frost who is set for 7 years. He likely has a 3-4 year plan, and getting a freshman QB that obviously fits his system is the smart thing to do, but despite the fact he is the best QB on the roster, he does not throw a P5 ball yet. He was hurt his senior year and I saw no zip on any of his passes. Gebbia (sp?) the other guy throws a better ball, but cannot run like Martinez, so they are caught between a rock and a hard place. I was getting worried with the positive Koolaid pumping going on in the Nebraska newspapers, but after watching the game, I am much more confident than ever that if we can be focused and motivated, we can roll in there and kick some butt. Did not see any amazing explosive talent on that field, and Frost has a couple years of recruiting to get them back up to where they want to be. That gives us 2018 and 2019 to beat them and then we will not see them again for a few years.

Yeah, Frost pulled the ultimate hype move and put all of the starters and most of the second string guys on the same team. So the first/second team offense was facing guys buried on the depth chart and walk-ons. Similar for the defense. So now their fans are all excited for the season because both first teams looked good lol.

Really couldn’t take away a whole lot from the game for that reason but they did a pretty good job of going fast outside of a few procedural calls. DL and the front struggled to stop tough yards just like last year and the OL still got sauced up here and there by underclassmen. And their DBs are Donte Williams’d.

Yeah, Frost pulled the ultimate hype move and put all of the starters and most of the second string guys on the same team. So the first/second team offense was facing guys buried on the depth chart and walk-ons. Similar for the defense. So now their fans are all excited for the season because both first teams looked good lol.

Really couldn’t take away a whole lot from the game for that reason but they did a pretty good job of going fast outside of a few procedural calls. DL and the front struggled to stop tough yards just like last year and the OL still got sauced up here and there by underclassmen. And their DBs are Donte Williams’d.

That was a slick move to make the score look better than it really was, especially with two interceptions on the other side of the field.
Frost is probably thinking deep down that he should have taken the Florida job!!! There was no Florida SPEED on that field, and thus he is going to need to coach and recruit his ass off, and there are no East Carolina, Temple and Uconn's in the Big 10, just juggernauts like Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan State.
I want to win the 2018 and 2019 game really bad, and then honestly, they will be good in 3-4 years but who f-ing cares.

Completely AGREE! Nebraska may not be going for many field goals, rather adopt the go for it on every 4th down. Our kicking this year is a god send as long as they stay healthy and consistent. Solid Kicking makes a major difference, and I am looking forward to having it be solid. Flipping the field and hitting field goals makes a massive difference for a defense and to help have a good season. This years special teams would have made a big difference in the 2016 Michigan Game that's for sure.

Nebraska definition of climbing a 14er.

What your next door neighbor does with his overweight middle school cousin.

Its been a while so I have been at the mall shoving old ladies who are wearing red down the escalator. Its like riding a bike you never forget. Can't wait til game day. I will be sure to wear shoes with non-slip soles.

Back