What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I was next to some huskers on the rooftop all game. They were really nice actually. I didn’t know how to behave at first because these dudes were genuinely nice. Until the second half.

Gracious and kind all first half.

Less gracious and more quiet at 7-17 and a little over the top with the celebration at 7-24. Whispering and not interacting late in the 3rd and early 4th.

Cocky and annoying when we tied it up.

****ing assholes all of the OT and real dicks when we won.

I can honestly say I was nice until the end. When their dip**** kicker shanked it and we won I was unable to stop the pointing and laughing.

**** these sanctimonious pricks. Enjoy your trip back to ****sville.

Just think what this place will be like if the ****ers pull this game off.

Don't come to me asking for a hug if NU wins.

I didn't expect that many Red people either.

Was there in 2009. CU fans were quiet as hell before, during and after that game. Thought that was strange. But we had a great time in Boulder.

This may be CU's 2001 momentum killing event if this game goes really bad for the Buffs.
Hahahahahahaha

Just think what this place will be like if the ****ers pull this game off.

Don't come to me asking for a hug if NU wins.

Are you going to disappear on us for another month or whatever the hell it was now? You talked smack, and you couldn't back it up. Be a man and take the abuse we're going to give you until 2023.

Where did @HuskersRoll and @LincolnBill go?

sadly, i think we've seen the last of frosty in folsom. he ain't gonna make to 2023 although i really hope he does. i love him almost as much as i loved ratso slowpitch, who was the finest fusker coach in my lifetime.

great ****ing win.

What does Mark Schlereth say on the fan all the time?-"I'm a gracious loser, but I'm a really bad winner"? That's the attitude I'll have with these fools for the next four years

The huskers near me were friendly, but they also live in Colorado. I was a bit of a dick at times, friendly banter mostly but I went for high fives after big plays for us to them. After the flea flicker I said you need to shake my hand, because that was the best play of the day and they reluctantly did.

As I climbed over the small fence/rail in front of 121 I did yell good game on the way to the ground.

giphy.gif

Back