What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Game Thread --- 8:30 PM on FS1

Okay. On the face mask. His hand covered his face but he never grabbed it. It was no different than if he’d had his hand at the forehead of the helmet. I get why it was called but am curious what the letter of the rule reads.
“In the NCAA, a face mask penalty is when you grasp and twist the face mask.” I win.

What is Chiv supposed to do???? We have one of the worst OL’s I have ever seen in college football.

Yup. Maybe someone should let Adams know that he is supposed to be coaching that unit, looks like he plum forgot.

20 rushing attempts at half. 11 of them by Montez. I realize some of that is scrambles, but it's still too much on Montez's shoulders. Travon needs more than 5 carries in the 2nd half.

Not call a sweep on 4 and 2. Not have a record for flea flickers in a season

Yeah, I’m not impressed by Chiv. I guess he’s a lights-out recruiter, but the gimmick-style offense doesn’t work against decent defenses- with our best players - and the play-calling strategy has been lacking in recent games.

Yeah, I’m not impressed by Chiv. I guess he’s a lights-out recruiter of WRs, but the gimmick-style offense doesn’t work against decent defenses- with our best players - and the play-calling strategy has been lacking in recent games.
Fify

Not call a sweep on 4 and 2. Not have a record for flea flickers in a season
I'm so mad about that playcall. They gave us the qb sneak for 4 plus. Both of their DTs were a yard outside with the center empty. How do you not have that audible in your system.

I hate the squib kick. Just do what you do.

Tell that to LR after the squib kick against Ga. last year in the playoffs. After Ga. kicked the field goal right before, turned to friends at the game and said that will cost the game....

Oh btw.... good call on Seth Littrell from UNT. Only problem he needs a few more games as HC. I'd mention Josh Heupel, but I doubt he'd leave UCF.

There is no reason for this game to start so late in the evening. Dang. Almost 11 and not even the third quarter? I have to wake at 530

We are going to have to hope Tate air mails everything this half because if I am Arizona I throw down the field on every play

There is no reason for this game to start so late in the evening. Dang. Almost 11 and not even the third quarter? I have to wake at 530
But you will get an extra hour of sleep tomorrow night. Unless you have small children. They don't care about daylight savings.

i don't understand what we are trying to do on offense. but, we're playing a fellow dog-**** team so anything could happen.

Back