What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

I predicted 42-14. But I didn’t think we’d get there so easily and totally shut it down in the 4th quarter. So guys who had us scoring in the 50’s were probably more accurate than I was.
As I understand the thread, the goal is to get as close as possible to the actual score, not some hypothetical score that might have represented the outcome of a different game.

As I understand the thread, the goal is to get as close as possible to the actual score, not some hypothetical score that might have represented the outcome of a different game.
michael-scott-i-understand-nothing.gif

I'm still pissed we didn't get 50 (although I'm not sure a team could have had much better scoring efficiency). And sportsmanship aside - kneeling on it at the end bothered me. We got some guys in there that had a chance to score for the first time, maybe the only time, in their college careers. We're not going to get points int he polls for calling off the dogs. I think as long as we don't have the starters in/run trick plays/run a hurry up offense...scoring in that situation with 3rd stringers should be an accepted part of sports.

I'm still pissed we didn't get 50 (although I'm not sure a team could have had much better scoring efficiency). And sportsmanship aside - kneeling on it at the end bothered me. We got some guys in there that had a chance to score for the first time, maybe the only time, in their college careers. We're not going to get points int he polls for calling off the dogs. I think as long as we don't have the starters in/run trick plays/run a hurry up offense...scoring in that situation with 3rd stringers should be an accepted part of sports.
HCMM likes Bobo. Running up the score only shortens his leash in FoCo. Need him to stay employed by the goats as long as possible.

:ROFLMAO:

We could have scored 70 but MM isn't going to do that to Bobo or any other coach he has respect for.

When we got to 35 he geared it way down and at 45 he shut it off.

At that point the only way we were going to score is if somebody dropped the ball and one of the backups picked it up in his excitement and carried it in.

I had it 42-10. Not bad and I like where this will take us. Also won several bottles of bourbon from very silly ewe fans who bet the line with me!

HCMM likes Bobo. Running up the score only shortens his leash in FoCo. Need him to stay employed by the goats as long as possible.

Can we stop talking about Bobo's seat being hot? CSU was the same school who settled with Eustachy because they were afraid he'd sue and beat them in court if they fired him for cause. They can't afford to fire him.

We could have scored 70 but MM isn't going to do that to Bobo or any other coach he has respect for.

When we got to 35 he geared it way down and at 45 he shut it off.

At that point the only way we were going to score is if somebody dropped the ball and one of the backups picked it up in his excitement and carried it in.

Yeah.......ummm the fact that Nebraska is next probably had something to do with that. No need to show any more than we had to.

Yeah.......ummm the fact that Nebraska is next probably had something to do with that. No need to show any more than we had to.
It's also just the way that MM coaches. Look back at his history.

He just doesn't pile on. May have something to do with being on the receiving end of a lot of beat downs.

Understand how you feel but that is MM.

At both SJSU and CU he had some games early on where he got beaten up and he had some when opposing coaches took it easy on him. He tends to not try to make other coaches look bad.

Just occurred to me...the final score was due to the fact MMac is a classy guy (unlike tOSU) and took the foot off the gas. What would the score have been if we were some classless B10 team?

Just occurred to me...the final score was due to the fact MMac is a classy guy (unlike tOSU) and took the foot off the gas. What would the score have been if we were some classless B10 team?

This cost me seventy five bucks. I had oregon state +40. It was my only loss this weekend, but that was still a gruesome beat.

Back