What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Score Prediction Thread

Buffs-21
Varmint- 17

Animated GIF

even without Mo Ibrahim you've got them winning??
When you can't score the ball, it doesn't take much for things to go wrong. They've got an extremely experienced OL and a 2d year QB with talent. Lang is hurt. Our pass rush has not been great.

Brou is hurt. RB room is not the same without him. He makes up for a lot of OL mistakes.

Stanley is hurt. He was better than our entire offense production wise early against UNC.

Lewis didn't seem himself in the 2d half after a bevy of HARD hits. Also, is he any good throwing? The offense is going to feel some pressure to do something in this game. I'm worried about turnovers if Lewis presses.

Chev is OC.

Average offense v. good defense for them
Bad offense v. decent defense for us.

Our kicker is great at missing long field goals by a small amount so far. I think our punter is meh.

Yea, I don't see any reason to be confident.

When you can't score the ball, it doesn't take much for things to go wrong. They've got an extremely experienced OL and a 2d year QB with talent. Lang is hurt. Our pass rush has not been great.

Brou is hurt. RB room is not the same without him. He makes up for a lot of OL mistakes.

Stanley is hurt. He was better than our entire offense production wise early against UNC.

Lewis didn't seem himself in the 2d half after a bevy of HARD hits. Also, is he any good throwing? The offense is going to feel some pressure to do something in this game. I'm worried about turnovers if Lewis presses.

Chev is OC.

Our kicker is great at missing long field goals by a small amount so far. I think our punter is meh.

Just saying, I don't think Broussard is hurt, according to Howell.

Minnesota, as teams are constructed, is pretty good for us. Their strength on offense should be offensive line and run game, and I think CU is pretty stout in that area.

Chev is OC.

Can't really argue with any of that. Although since I didn't watch on tv, did Lewis really take that many hard hits? It seems like he went down when he needed or was drug down on tackles.

Back