What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Score Prediction Thread

Perhaps I'm remembering the A&M game wrong, but I'm worried that they seemed to start moving the ball pretty easily once their QB settled in and stopped making completely bonehead plays. I'm a bit worried that our defense isn't as good as we think it is.
It might be partly that, but he also was not allowed to really settle in because our defensive front did enough to make him uncomfortable. That noticeably changed once Lang got hurt.

It might be partly that, but he also was not allowed to really settle in because our defensive front did enough to make him uncomfortable. That noticeably changed once Lang got hurt.
So is Lang still hurt? Is Mustafa playing?

I don’t know, but Lang looked pretty gimpy following that injury. He tried to come back a few times against aTm, and you could tell he was hurting pretty bad. My best guess is that he is going to slowed this week at a minimum.

No idea what the timeline looks like for MJ, but someone else on here might know.

I don’t know, but Lang looked pretty gimpy following that injury. He tried to come back a few times against aTm, and you could tell he was hurting pretty bad. My best guess is that he is going to slowed this week at a minimum.

No idea what the timeline looks like for MJ, but someone else on here might know.
Lang and Miller both have soft tissue injuries but both practiced today

Minnysoda's line is no bigger on average than A&M's and are Big 10-style ponderous farm boys; versus A&M's OL Texas HS talent.
Yeah, UM has a monster in the Aussie, but we'll see how he drags that 380 at altitude, in the heat! And their WRs are just fair against very decent CU DBs.

UM's "D" gave up big plays to OSU's speed = 5 TDs @ 30+ yds. Then, did only "okay" against a 0-2 Miami (MAC) team; yielding 23 points in the second half.
That "D" ain't two deep in speedy, 4-star players like A&M was.

Last edited:
Back