What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Game Thread

Dang this brings back good memories, I was in 10th grade when this CD came out, I remember it had “explicit lyrics” label on it. My mom saw it one day about smacked me in the face for the picture and the label. 😂

I miss that woman.
Smell the glove

Gigantic win. I was surrounded by a ton on whiny ass bitch Fusky fans all night (the vast majority of which never went to UW and could never get in) and loving every minute of their self loathing. Love seeing the recruiting blue bloods underachieve and programs like us squeeze every ounce out of every guy. Just wonder if we had stuck with the run game in an few of those close losses, we’d 6-5 or 7-4 right now.
Well this is elitist and condescending. Its football, not physics class. I never went to CU and probably wouldn't have gotten in but I'm as big a CU fan, maybe bigger, than many on here. I have had season tix to football, basketball, women's basketball, volleyball and have been to several soccer and lacrosse matches. Been going to CU football games since '76. Been to many of our away games and bowl games.

Your comment doesnt really bother me. I just wanted to point out that there are many fans out there that didnt go to the school but still support it WHOLE HEARTEDLY! I digress. Now back to the huge victory...

Great win and GO BUFFS!! The defense is night and day from the early season. I love it!

I’ve watched Viska’s TD like 25 times now, I’m still not sure how he ended up with that ball. What a play.
I think Viskas pure strength, power and mass just nudged that little Freshman off the ball and Viska took over the space and got the ball. Amazing play. I would hate to get hit by Viska, would literally be gravity altering moment!

This was a complete win for the team and many are stepping up. Speaking of which, the biggest change I saw was Montez stepping FORWARD in the pocket instead of back and to the sideline. It opened up his chances to run, allowed him to keep his eyes downfield, avoided the sack, etc. Made all the difference in the world.

Well this is elitist and condescending. Its football, not physics class. I never went to CU and probably wouldn't have gotten in but I'm as big a CU fan, maybe bigger, than many on here. I have had season tix to football, basketball, women's basketball, volleyball and have been to several soccer and lacrosse matches. Been going to CU football games since '76. Been to many of our away games and bowl games.

Your comment doesnt really bother me. I just wanted to point out that there are many fans out there that didnt go to the school but still support it WHOLE HEARTEDLY! I digress. Now back to the huge victory...

Great win and GO BUFFS!! The defense is night and day from the early season. I love it!

He was right that they are “whiney ass bitch Fusky fans”.

One of the last things he talks about is how great the fans have been this season making Folsom a big time home game advantage, then wraps with thanking the reporters for sticking around so late and talking with him. I can’t think of any coach we have had here in the last 25 years that would say that.

Dude just gets all facets of making a program elite.
Mel Tucker had to wait longer than he should have to get an opportunity to be a head coach at this level. Some would have let that make them bitter or more self-centered. He used the time to learn from the most successful then to go back and learn the fine points.

Watching how he works I don't have any question that even after a couple national championships Coach Tucker would be genuine and make time for the fans and reporters, it is who he is.

Interesting thought, the State of Colorado has a history of success with coaches who waited for their turn.
The best coach in CU history Bill McCartney was passed over for multiple jobs when schools wanted someone younger and more dynamic, their loss.
AFA came back to success under Ken Hatfield but sustained it and built on it with Fischer DeBerry who toiled as an assistant more than 20 years before getting his shot.
The only sustained success CSU ever had was with Sonny Lubbick who spent 22 years as an assistant before finally getting a shot.

Mel has earned this opportunity, he has paid his dues. He understands what respect is and is willing to honestly express gratitude.

Just got home. That was FUN!

My husband and I both had LONG days on Saturday so we had decided in advance that - if the game wasn't good - we were ok with leaving early. Well, well, well...we got home around 12:30 a.m. It turned out to be a very satisfying game. We slept good!

We were in the field house, pre-game, and a group of Husky fans were asking me about Ralphie (our "Ralphie Puppet" got their attention). They were *very excited* about getting to see her, but I had to let them down by telling them that they definitely wouldn't see her run and they *might* get to see her on the sidelines. I was disappointed they couldn't bring her out further during the halftime honors; safety first, though.

I still can't believe that catch by Viska. I've seen it in person and on multiple video shots and it STILL doesn't look like the caught it - but he did. And it was a thing of beauty.

My husband and I both had LONG days on Saturday so we had decided in advance that - if the game wasn't good - we were ok with leaving early. Well, well, well...we got home around 12:30 a.m. It turned out to be a very satisfying game. We slept good!

We were in the field house, pre-game, and a group of Husky fans were asking me about Ralphie (our "Ralphie Puppet" got their attention). They were *very excited* about getting to see her, but I had to let them down by telling them that they definitely wouldn't see her run and they *might* get to see her on the sidelines. I was disappointed they couldn't bring her out further during the halftime honors; safety first, though.

I still can't believe that catch by Viska. I've seen it in person and on multiple video shots and it STILL doesn't look like the caught it - but he did. And it was a thing of beauty.
Section 218 Row 58?

Back