What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Game Thread

Great timeout call by Mel with 25 sec to go. I can’t remember the exact game but a previous coach, who shall not be named, let the other team take the clock down in a similar situation and try a Hail Mary to end the half because there was no risk of giving the ball back when you run the play with less than 4 sec in the half.

I love how Summers has been getting more aggressive with his play calling each week. This is the style I want to see us play. As I said early in the year when we couldn't get stops, I'd rather see "break but don't bend". That happened, but then I think the aggressiveness changed the mentality and things started to gel a bit.

Also -- Brumbaugh has done a great coaching job this season with how much he has developed his group.

Defense played great first half. Just hope those missed opportunities on offense doesn't come back to bite them.

My angst with Herm is a dislike for him at both the Jets and Chiefs! Just think he is not who he is. Sorry, I am a jerk.

Hypocritical of me calling out ASU since we are going to go try and beat Utah and screw it up more.

Back