What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OffIcial Colorado @ Oregon 2014 Football Game Thread***

Gehrke refusing to answer the door. Opportunity is left standing on the porch in the rain.

I think we should just bench the whole D, let them play against air. Maybe they'll fall down or something. Can't be worse than the bull**** going on.

Moehler is playing well all things considered... never thought we'd see him in the starting line up.

Halftime stats:
3 cans of Banquet
4 oz of smoked salmon
One and 1/2 packs of Keebler Club crackers
4 oz of sabra classic hummus and a few Vlassic Bread and Butter pickles.

Okay all you roundball affectionados, I'll keep the lights on over here while Boyle does his thang in Laramie.

Shame the coaching staff has brainwashed Gherke into being a pocket QB taken away all of his natural talent.
Gilliam needs to go back to tackling school missed 4 and I quit counting
CU would be another 7-8 points down if Sefo was in...don't think otherwise at least 1 TO, JG held onto the ball on a sack.
6-7 more Lindsays we would've won 2-4 more games this year...kid just plays the game.
I really dislike all whites going way back...

Jesus, Slider- if watching this makes you feel / act like a petulant 13 year old girl who's been grounded, why the hell are you subjecting yourself to it?
I have liked watching CU this year (before injuries has hurt us so badly) but Slider and 'Tini has made the season damn near unreadable.

Back