What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

Random question from my girlfriend: "Has Ralphie ever pooped on the field?" Said that I was unaware of this happening.

true....but refs hate the BUFFS as well

I think there are 2 things that our Buffs do that the refs have stressed to them ahead of games by opponents:

1 - physical CB play (holding and interference)

2- dirty OL play (lots of chops and leg whips)

damn fundamentals...without talent and an injured Defense, we cant afford to not play sound football, of course these are pron true freshmen playing because our D has been depleted

Wow. We should go deep every play and wait for the pi apparently. 1/3 plays wont be, but otherwise...

Adkins out with "tweaked left knee". Not in pads.

Evan White out with concussion. Held out for precautionary reasons.

Spruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!

can any of you guys at the game play D? we may need you in the 4Q if injuries continue. 12th man all....

Haha on the #blamesefo

He is obviously beyond rebuke. #hailsefo

I get it, he has made mistakes tonight that cost 14 or 21 points depending on your point of view. But I hate it when some numbnut comes in here just to complain... not one positive comment on todays play... not one from the "gobuffs08" or digger guy. They love it when these guys make mistakes because it fits their narrative. Just pisses me off.

We're down to 6 DBs suited up.

DD may end up having to play back there tonight.

Random question from my girlfriend: "Has Ralphie ever pooped on the field?" Said that I was unaware of this happening.

Uhh ... I believe the answer to that question is "yes" ... and I'm pretty sure I was there to see it. I don't think it was the present Ralphie, but perhaps the her immediate predecessor. And it may not have been during an actual game, but a Spring game. But I'm pretty sure I remember her stopping at the beginning of her run, basically saying FU to her handlers, and doing her business.

But then maybe I just remember who pooping in her cage on the field just before her run. My seats used to be right on the north goalline, which is within short eyesight of her cage ... so maybe that's what I remember. :nod:

Uhh ... I believe the answer to that question is "yes" ... and I'm pretty sure I was there to see it. I don't think it was the present Ralphie, but perhaps the her immediate predecessor. And it may not have been during an actual game, but a Spring game. But I'm pretty sure I remember her stopping at the beginning of her run, basically saying FU to her handlers, and doing her business.

But then maybe I just remember who pooping in her cage on the field just before her run. My seats used to be right on the north goalline, which is within short eyesight of her cage ... so maybe that's what I remember. :nod:

She thanks you for the info.

I get it, he has made mistakes tonight that cost 14 or 21 points depending on your point of view. But I hate it when some numbnut comes in here just to complain... not one positive comment on todays play... not one from the "gobuffs08" or digger guy. They love it when these guys make mistakes because it fits their narrative. Just pisses me off.

I couldn't agree with you more ... rep.

Back