What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

The great thing about Shedeur early in the season was his ability to find the open guy and get the pass of quickly. He no longer does that and I have no idea why not.

The bull**** concept that they would rather have 4-5 WR in a pattern than to have more blockers is just garbage.
Every NFL game that I watched had 2, maybe 3 guys in the pattern, and that is with great linemen.
I love the Zilinkas Flex OL and Harrison on the edges and then you can RPO or hit a guy that works hard to get open, even in Cover 2
I don't have a problem with 4-5 WR in the pattern but at least one of them has to be a short quick route to give 2 a place to go with the ball quickly. Even if it only gets 4-5 yards it leaves a managable down and distance, It also pulls defense up and frustrates the pass rushers.

let's see some quick passes and a good drive.
TV said wsu not a good 2nd half team

Of you remove Shedeur and Travis from this team, this is an 0-12 team. No, it’s not as bad as last years 1-11 team, but the schedule is significantly tougher. Still, it’s for sure an 0-12 team without Shedeur. It’s a damn miracle this team has 4 wins, tbh
Shedeur is an amazing talent. He's putting up good numbers despite the constant harassment. He can really put a ball on a guy, short, mid-range, long. On the other hand, if he's not the QB, the offense may be diversified away from relying on the QB being a superhero. On the other-other hand, if he's not the QB none of this Sanders stuff even happens.

Of you remove Shedeur and Travis from this team, this is an 0-12 team. No, it’s not as bad as last years 1-11 team, but the schedule is significantly tougher. Still, it’s for sure an 0-12 team without Shedeur. It’s a damn miracle this team has 4 wins, tbh
4 wins, with 5 losses by one score or less. Vast improvement. The OL and OL coach make ot so frustrating

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't have a problem with 4-5 WR in the pattern but at least one of them has to be a short quick route to give 2 a place to go with the ball quickly. Even if it only gets 4-5 yards it leaves a managable down and distance, It also pulls defense up and frustrates the pass rushers.
But, you do not need that many in the pattern
Block for SS first, and if you block long enough, plenty of options should be open
Also helps RPO

Travis Hunter is awesome

Back